Hi @,
My apologies if this is already covered in another thread, I couldn't find it.
I want to create a product based on a Knoppix Live CD, that contains a piece of add-on software, which I am going to charge for. My question is, is this legally possible? I mean, all of the underlying software providing the platform remains under the GNU free-to-do-whatever license, except for my creation. I'm a technical guy who knows little about (and gets annoyed by) legal mumbo-jumbo, so a short note whether there are possible objections to this would be appreciated.
Thanks + Cheers

Windows XP, Vista, 8.1, Linux Knoppix, Office XP, (6 CDS)
$10.00
KNOPPIX 9.1 Linux Install & Live DVD 32bit & 64bit
$19.99
Knoppix Live GNU Linux System 9.1 on Bootable CD / DVD / USB Flash Drive
$5.99
KNOPPIX USB DVD OS , BEST OF ALL HIGHLY RECOMENDED
$11.99
Knoppix Linux Bootable OS v8.6 "Original Live Operating System" 16G USB Stick
$20.85
VINTAGE SOFTWARE | KNOPPIX STD 0.1 (SECURITY TOOLS DISTRIBUTION)
$7.57
Knoppix Linux Bootable OS v8.6 "Original Live Operating System" 32G USB Stick
$21.42
$8.00
$7.00
Knoppix 5.0.1 ULTRA RARE Linux DVD - Linux Pro Extra August 2006
$33.77