Hi!
I try to mount Windows (XP) shares via autofs. But theres a strange problem. I can mount these shares without problems with
but when I try to do the same via autofs it dosen't work.Code:mount -t smbfs -o username=xx,password=yy //Server/Freigabe /mnt/Share
here's the corresponding auto.misc entry:
when I do the same with a samba share on a linux box it works :shock:Code:Share -fstype=smbfs,username=xx,password=yy ://Server/Freigabe
I need help
Bendman

Fujinet 1.7.1 Atari 400 800 800XL 130XE 65XE XEGS Assembled, Tested, Working
$99.99
Atari 1050 Floppy Disk Drive Tested With All Cables Power And Data SIO Cable
$170.00
Atari Home Computer Software/Books/Manuals/Magazines Lot - Read desc for details
$95.00
GreaseWeazle v4 board USB floppy drive adapter Retro All Formats
$35.00
Atari 410 Program Recorder repair w manual sheet/ adapter cord
$23.99
A8PicoCart Multicart for Atari 800xl /65xe / 130xe / XEGS
$16.95
Atari 800 Vintage Home Computer Console System with Keyboard
$99.99
Gotek USB Floppy Emulator v3.44 OLED (no speaker) Amiga Atari IBM Roland AKAI
$44.00
Atari 130 XE/Atari 1050 Bundle W/ Cords And Extras (Powered On)
$300.00
Atari 800 Home Computer 48K RAM In Original Box w/ Styro RF Switch Extra Games
$349.30