Results 1 to 2 of 2

Thread: Cannot Download Scripts

Hybrid View

  1. #1
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    6

    Cannot Download Scripts

    For the last 3 or 4 days I have been trying to download the remastering scripts from
    http://debian.tu-bs.de/knoppix/remas...r_0.1-6.tar.gz

    The "knoppix" directory is no longer on the site. Where can I find the scripts? Have they moved?


  2. #2
    Senior Member registered user
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    Finland
    Posts
    272

    Re: Cannot Download Scripts

    Quote Originally Posted by jpattee
    For the last 3 or 4 days I have been trying to download the remastering scripts from
    http://debian.tu-bs.de/knoppix/remas...r_0.1-6.tar.gz

    The "knoppix" directory is no longer on the site. Where can I find the scripts? Have they moved?

    Don't know but you can get them from my site http://linux.ilmainen.net/knoppix/temp/
    There is also a corrected knoppix-remaster script (see http://knoppix.net/forum/viewtopic.p...6c0deeda#98221)

    -tapsa-

Similar Threads

  1. PLEASE TELL ME WHAT THESE SCRIPTS ARE ABOUT? URGENT
    By lowhweekiat in forum Hardware & Booting
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 10-12-2007, 04:17 AM
  2. Startup Scripts
    By coindood in forum General Support
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 03-26-2004, 02:34 AM
  3. Scripts for Live-CD
    By flamesrock in forum General Support
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 09-29-2003, 03:17 AM
  4. Firewall Scripts
    By khalid in forum General Support
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 08-21-2003, 01:53 PM
  5. Cannot Download Scripts
    By .PsYcHo in forum Customising & Remastering
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 01-02-1970, 07:11 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  


Vintage Rare Cromemco Boards for Altair IMSAI S-100 Systems picture

Vintage Rare Cromemco Boards for Altair IMSAI S-100 Systems

$225.00



Vintage Rare California Computer Systems Boards for Altair IMSAI S-100 Systems picture

Vintage Rare California Computer Systems Boards for Altair IMSAI S-100 Systems

$295.00



MITS 88 SIOB Serial-TT, An Single Serial I/O Port S-100Board For the Altair 8800 picture

MITS 88 SIOB Serial-TT, An Single Serial I/O Port S-100Board For the Altair 8800

$189.95



MITS ALTAIR 680b Turnkey Computer picture

MITS ALTAIR 680b Turnkey Computer

$2550.00



​SSM IO-4 S100 I/O Interface Board 2-Serial 2-Parallel Altair IMSAI Untested picture

​SSM IO-4 S100 I/O Interface Board 2-Serial 2-Parallel Altair IMSAI Untested

$119.99



MITS Altair 8800 4K RAM Board picture

MITS Altair 8800 4K RAM Board

$675.00



Vintage Octagon 256K Static RAM (32 x HM6264LP-12) Board S-100 Altair IMSAI picture

Vintage Octagon 256K Static RAM (32 x HM6264LP-12) Board S-100 Altair IMSAI

$150.00



S-100 backplane motherboard bare PCB 9 slot (for Altair/IMSAI) picture

S-100 backplane motherboard bare PCB 9 slot (for Altair/IMSAI)

$34.99



CP/M 86 1.1R 8086 Highmonitor 8 Inch Floppy Diskette 80s IMSAI Altair picture

CP/M 86 1.1R 8086 Highmonitor 8 Inch Floppy Diskette 80s IMSAI Altair

$29.99



ALTAIR Bitcoin Mining Solutions PDU IEC SERIES 100-250V 30A/24A Power Distribute picture

ALTAIR Bitcoin Mining Solutions PDU IEC SERIES 100-250V 30A/24A Power Distribute

$99.00