Check here and read it thoroughly to see if this helps any.
I load up, I press enter to boot. I get this:
You passed an undefined mode number.
Press Return to see video modes available.
Then there's modes 0-9 a b
No what what I choose it always loads up knoppix in 640x480
I tried knoppix vga=0 screen=1280x1024 depth=24 or something like that
it doesn't do that video mode, but it still loads in 640=480 and doesn't allow me to change it.
Am I doing something wrong? please help. Suppose to be i686 or something like that if that helps at all.
Thanks!
Check here and read it thoroughly to see if this helps any.

Kingston 32GB 64GB 128GB 256GB USB 3.0 Flash Drive Thumb Memory Stick Pen lot
$285.90
SK Hynix 32GB 2RX4 PC4-2666V DDR4 RDIMM Server Memory RAM, HMA84GR7AFR4N-VK
$169.95
TF/SD Card Adapter Camera Reader Android Type-c For iPhone17 Pro Max Plusm lot
$573.98
SMART(Micron)SafeStor 32GB(1X32GB) 1RX4 NN4-3200AA(DDR4) HPE Server Memory
$159.98
Server Memory: Samsung 32GB 4DRx4 PC4-2133P ECC LRDIMM DDR4 M386A4G40DM0-CPB
$124.95
16GB Total of SK hynix PC3L-12800S 2 sticks of 8GB each = 16GB Laptop Memory
$27.95
USB 3.0 Flash Drive 32GB 64GB 128GB Memory Stick Thumb Stick Lot Pack
$826.09
MTA36ASF4G72PZ-2G9E2 MICRON 32GB (1X32GB) 2RX4 PC4-2933Y MEMORY
$229.00
Windows 11 Pro Install/Recovery/Repair USB Flash Drive
$35.00
Micro SD Adapter To SD HC SDHC Memory Card Adapter Reader NEW
$1.39