-
dos prompt??
Please forgive my newness...
I have to use Knoppix to get my pc booted because of a mepis delete I did off a double OS lappy...
I erased mepis... now grub holds me hostage to anything but a linux program...
My pc came with xppero installed... no discs...
but I have lappy "recovery" discs that will work... but grub wont let them load.
Please tell me... step by step if possoble (??) how to use knoppix to get to a "line" where I can neter fdisk... or fixboot or any other command that would help???
I'm fritzed beyond belief...
Thanks,
Stocky
Similar Threads
-
By jdrnyc in forum MS Windows & New to Linux
Replies: 6
Last Post: 06-30-2010, 03:31 PM
-
By nimsey in forum MS Windows & New to Linux
Replies: 3
Last Post: 07-24-2005, 02:12 AM
-
By timothyatpir2 in forum Other Live CDs
Replies: 0
Last Post: 05-13-2005, 02:59 AM
-
By baldyeti in forum General Support
Replies: 1
Last Post: 11-21-2004, 05:06 PM
-
By Sam in forum General Support
Replies: 0
Last Post: 06-06-2004, 09:46 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

RAM-HOL-SAM60CPU RAM USB-C Powered Dock for Samsung Tab Active5 - 3 - 2
$81.99

Lot of 5 Samsung PM9B1 256GB M.2 2280 PCIe Gen4 x4 NVMe SSD MZVL4256HBJD SSD
$200.00

Samsung 2.5" 870 EVO SSD SATA III 250GB 500GB 1TB Internet Solid State Drive Lot
$60.00

Samsung One Connect Docking Station SOC8002B Black w/ Cable & Power Cord
$400.00

RAM-GDS-SKIN-SAM54-NG-1 RAM Mounts IntelliSkin® Next Gen for Samsung Tab Active4
$93.99

RAM-HOL-SAM52CPU RAM USB-C Powered Dock Samsung Tab Active4 Pro & Tab Active Pro
$81.99

Cell Phone Smartphone Computer repair banner poster sign iphone Samsung
$89.99

RAM-GDS-DOCK-SAM88CPU RAM GDS® Tough-Dock™ for Samsung Tab A9+
$174.99

NEW Samsung NoteBook NT930QCG touch LCD Full Screen Assembly Blue
$225.77

Samsung 16GB (2x8GB) DDR3-1600 PC3-12800R ECC Reg RDIMM M393B1G73QH0-YK0
$15.00