No one had seen such problem or no one knows the solution?
Thanks...
No one had seen such problem or no one knows the solution?
Thanks...
What about this:Originally Posted by artik
[/url]
Sometimes it's very tricky to get color the one you want. The color used in text during boot time is color 7. It's very simple to test it with Gimp. Just look the color map and what number 7 looks like. I had to reduce colors to 8 to get number 7 to be white using the color in your example. Remember tat it's not necessary to have 16 colors. You can't have more but the less you can have, any better.
If you still have problems, just send the original image to me and I'll change it right and send back to you. Ok?
I saved the picture to ppm and converted then to logo.16:
-tapsa-Code:ppmtolss16 <your_image.ppm> logo.16
Thank you a lot!!!
But, I found the solution that worked for me (before I had seen your replay).
When I had converted the image to indexed color in Gimp I used "Use custom palette" -> "Paint Jet (16)" and I got the correct colors.
(It is the picture for the boot screen that I have just done for the next release of the Kazit)
Anyway thanks a lot!
I'll try next time reducing colors to 8 in order to get white at 7.
It seems to me that 8 colors indexed gives better image quality than predefined 16.
One thing more. Your picture looks much better if you don't choose default setting from Indexed Color but "Nothing" for mixing colors.Originally Posted by artik
-tapsa-
I recall reading that you need to reduce colours to 15 , this maybe why.
Unless you like the "special effects" your image has been seriously degraded

16GB KIT (2x8GB) DDR3 Gamer Desktop RAM PC3 MIXED BRANDS VIPER VENGEANCE FURY
$10.00
Netac DDR4 32GB 16GB DDR4 3200MHz UDIMM C16 Desktop Internal Memory RAM Kit
$99.99
Samsung 32GB DDR4-2666V-2Rx4-RB2-12 RAM M393A4K40CB2-CTD6Q
$169.00
DDR4 Laptop RAM 4GB 8GB 16GB 32GB 2400 2666 3200 Samsung Hynix
$66.00
RAMAXEL Lenovo 32GB LPDDR5X CAMM2 7500MHz Laptop RAM | UNTESTED
$445.00
Major Brand 16GB (2x8GB) PC3-12800U DDR3-1600MHz DDR3-12800 DESKTOP RAM NON-ECC
$29.99
A-Tech 8GB DDR3 1600 PC3-12800 Laptop SODIMM 204-Pin Memory RAM PC3L DDR3L 1x 8G
$21.68
Corsair Vengeance 16GB DDR4 2666MHz (8 X 2) (Black) - 2 Sticks
$60.00
Corsair Vengeance DDR3 8GB 16GB 32GB 1866MHz PC3-14900 Desktop RAM Memory DIMM
$43.00
Micron and SK hynix RAM 56GB (4x8GB) (2x4GB) see description
$135.00