For the last 3 or 4 days I have been trying to download the remastering scripts from
http://debian.tu-bs.de/knoppix/remas...r_0.1-6.tar.gz
The "knoppix" directory is no longer on the site. Where can I find the scripts? Have they moved?
![]()
For the last 3 or 4 days I have been trying to download the remastering scripts from
http://debian.tu-bs.de/knoppix/remas...r_0.1-6.tar.gz
The "knoppix" directory is no longer on the site. Where can I find the scripts? Have they moved?
![]()
Don't know but you can get them from my site http://linux.ilmainen.net/knoppix/temp/Originally Posted by jpattee
There is also a corrected knoppix-remaster script (see http://knoppix.net/forum/viewtopic.p...6c0deeda#98221)
-tapsa-

🔀 Juniper Networks EX2300-C-12P 12× Gigabit PoE+ • 2× 10G SFP+ Compact Switch ⚡
$119.00
Juniper EX2300 12-Port Gigabit PoE+ Managed Network Switch P/N: EX2300-C-12P
$149.99
New Juniper Networks EX3400-48P 48-Port PoE+ 4-Port SFP+ Ethernet Switch Sealed
$466.65
Juniper Networks EX2300-48P 48-Port PoE Gigabit Switch (Renewed)
$345.97
Juniper Networks JNP204/MX204 Universal Edge Router
$8500.00
New Sealed Juniper EX4100-F-12P 12x 1GbE PoE 2x 10GbE uplinks 1 Year Warranty
$895.00
Juniper EX4600-40F-AFO 24-Port Dual PSU Network Switch
$164.99
Juniper Networks EX2300-48P 48-Port Gigabit PoE Managed Ethernet Switch
$79.99
Juniper QFX5100-48S-3AFI 48-Port SFP+ 6 QSFP+ 2x SFP/RJ-45 Management
$249.97
Juniper EX2300 Unclaimed 12-Port Gigabit Switch EX2300-C-12T
$249.99