Hi all,
I will try to explain my problem as clear as I can.
I'm trying to boot a Lacie Ethenet Disk (is a rack based on VIA Epia processor all-in-one with 4x250GB Raid 0 = 1 TB total size) via a Creative 48X external USB CD drive. I'm trying to do this because Windows (argh!) freezes while booting (blue screen) and there are no integrated CD Drives or similar.
I tryed with Knoppix 3.8 and Knoppix 5.0.1 (downloaded just the last weekend) but with both I have the same problem. After scanning USB devices I get the message "Unable to find knoppix filesystem, sorry!" (or something similar)... and I get the simple console.
Well, I tryed to boot with different params, i.e. nodma, noapic and so on but in all the cases I get the same error message.
So I tryed to boot up with DSL 2.2 and Slackware 10.1 without any problem (DSL is based on Knoppix!). So is there any parameter on boot selection that I have to input or is a "bug" and I can't do anything else?
Thanks in advance and sorry for my bad english![]()
Goodbye.

OPNsense pfSense 8-Core Atom C3758 2.2GHz 8GB DDR4 64GB SSD 8x NIC QAT AES VPN
$145.00
Zero Trace Pen: All-in-one Tor Network Anonymous Drive + Cryptocurrency Wallet
$147.00
Check Point 1590 Firewall & w builtin WiFI and builtin LTE sim slot
$95.99
Alta Labs Route10 10Gbps Router Firewall 2x SFP+ 4x 2.5GbE 2x PoE+
$174.99
Fortinet FortiGate 60F FG-60F UTM UTP License Until 2027 Network Security FW VPN
$199.99
Fortinet FortiGate 60F FG-60F Firewall Tested Reset Deregistered OEM PSU
$99.99
Netgate SG-2100 pfSense Plus 26.07 Firewall VPN Router - Wiped, Fresh Install
$174.99
Palo Alto PA-220 Next-Gen Firewall 520-000309-00J
$40.00
$170.00
SonicWall TZ280 Firewall 03-SSC-6933 Advanced Edition 3YR NEW SEALED
$999.99