-
multiple image ISO generations without all the sweat?
Okay
So I want to build multiple IDENTICAL copies of a LIVE CD Knoppix config. I can go through all the trouble of building a new LiveCD but then I still have numerous configuration settings and stuff I want to achieve. I am also using the AES 20-character password encryption option.
I have built one good version of the configuration that I want to use over and over. Trouble is, I want to CHANGE the AES encryption password each time. I was going to try copying the configs.tbz file onto a new USB device, but I thought that would port over the password as well - which does me no good.
Any ideas? I know it's probably something simple that I am overlooking, but I need to solve the problem quick and I thought there might be an easy way to do this.
Thanks.
Similar Threads
-
By Dredman in forum Customising & Remastering
Replies: 2
Last Post: 10-07-2006, 10:42 PM
-
By simple in forum Knoppix DVD
Replies: 1
Last Post: 05-31-2005, 07:55 AM
-
By jon1234444 in forum General Support
Replies: 0
Last Post: 01-20-2005, 08:14 AM
-
By medicinecrow in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 10
Last Post: 11-14-2004, 01:30 AM
-
By gyro in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 1
Last Post: 01-10-2004, 10:31 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Intel Core i7-3770K 3.5 GHz Processor
$39.00

INTEL CORE I7-870 SLBJG 2.93GHZ LGA1156 4 CORE CPU PROCESSOR
$23.00

Intel Core i9-9900K SRG19 3.60GHz 16MB 8-Core LGA1151 B Grade CPU Processor
$175.00

(LOT OF 20) Intel Core i5-8400 CPU 2.80GHz Desktop Processor (SR3QT)
$700.00

AMD Ryzen 5 5500 Processor ( read Description)
$59.00

Intel Core i5-12500T SRL5W 2GHz 18MB 6 Core Socket LGA1700 Desktop CPU Processor
$114.99

Intel Core i7-9700 Octa-Core 3 GHz Desktop Processor LGA 1151
$79.99

Intel i7-8700 Coffee Lake 3.2GHz 6-Core Max Turbo 4.6GHz Processor
$67.99

INTEL CORE I9-10940X X-SERIES PROCESSOR | 3.30GHZ | SRGSH
$179.99

Intel Core I3-540 SLBTD 3.067GHz CPU Processor LGA1156
$13.00