-
Re: rockwell external modem need help

Originally Posted by
bako
I use rockwell external v.90 56k, but still doesn't work. just stop in initializing modem. I was hear, it's not difficult to configure external modem on linux. but, I'm not lucky. somebody can help me?
I had the same problem with US robotics sportster voice 33600 Fax modem. I set the jumpers to com 2 and irq 3 (this also disabled pnp, and in windows I had to manually instal it - windows could not find it itself). It worked with Knoppix. Hope this helps.
Similar Threads
-
By Cuddles in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 5
Last Post: 01-02-2004, 02:19 AM
-
By agency in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 4
Last Post: 12-14-2003, 07:07 PM
-
By DavidTempler in forum Networking
Replies: 9
Last Post: 07-04-2003, 07:15 PM
-
By sopo in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 0
Last Post: 05-29-2003, 11:40 AM
-
By in forum General Support
Replies: 1
Last Post: 12-26-2002, 07:20 AM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Yealink T48S VoIP/SIP Phone, 2 x Gigabit Ports PoE 7" Color SIP-T48S | TESTED
$34.95

SIM Bank 32 SIM Card Slots Ethernet SIM Server for GoIP
$400.00

Lot Of 5 Poly Edge E550 82M91AA IP Desktop Phone PoE New In Box
$1500.00

Poly CCX 400 Desktop Business Media Phone VoIP 2200-49700-019
$49.99

Yealink SIP-T33G IP Phone 4-LineSpeakerphone VoIP Desk Phone Black w/ Power Sply
$25.00

Grandstream HT701 1-Port FXS Analog Telephone Adapter ATA VoIP Gateway -Free S/H
$19.99

Grandstream WP810 Portable Cordless Wi-Fi IP Phone
$49.28

Grandstream VoIP Phone Adapter ATA 1-Line Black Ethernet (RJ-45) Micro USB
$27.07

Cisco CP-8841 IP Phone Charcoal Handset And Stand Included
$27.99

YEALINK W60B DECT VoIP BASE STATION VOIP SIP FOR UP TO 8 HANDSETS + OEM ADPTR
$50.00