Hi all,
I will try to explain my problem as clear as I can.
I'm trying to boot a Lacie Ethenet Disk (is a rack based on VIA Epia processor all-in-one with 4x250GB Raid 0 = 1 TB total size) via a Creative 48X external USB CD drive. I'm trying to do this because Windows (argh!) freezes while booting (blue screen) and there are no integrated CD Drives or similar.
I tryed with Knoppix 3.8 and Knoppix 5.0.1 (downloaded just the last weekend) but with both I have the same problem. After scanning USB devices I get the message "Unable to find knoppix filesystem, sorry!" (or something similar)... and I get the simple console.
Well, I tryed to boot with different params, i.e. nodma, noapic and so on but in all the cases I get the same error message.
So I tryed to boot up with DSL 2.2 and Slackware 10.1 without any problem (DSL is based on Knoppix!). So is there any parameter on boot selection that I have to input or is a "bug" and I can't do anything else?
Thanks in advance and sorry for my bad english![]()
Goodbye.

Samsung 860 EVO 250GB SSD MZ-76E250 2.5" SATA III Solid State Drive
$39.99
Samsung 2.5" 870 EVO SSD SATA III 250GB 500GB 1TB Internet Solid State Drive Lot
$90.00
Netac 2TB 1TB 512GB 256GB Internal SSD 2.5inch SATAIII Solid State Drive lot
$549.00
Samsung New SSD 970 EVO Plus 2TB 1TB 500GB 250GB NVMe M2 Internal Hard Drive Lot
$79.99
Crucial MX500 1TB 2.5" SATA III Internal SSD CT1000MX500SSD1
$102.99
Western Digital PC SN740 256GB M.2 2280 NVMe Internal SSD (SDDPNQD-256G)
$32.99
2 PACK 128 GB SSD M.2 2280 SATA Solid State Drive Major Brands, Samsung, LiteON
$28.80
Samsung 256 GB Internal SATA SSD Fully Tested 50%-79% Health
$24.00
Netac 120GB 256GB 1TB 2TB Internal SSD 2.5'' SATAIII 6Gb/s Solid State Drive lot
$119.99
SSD 2.5" SATA Hard Drive for Laptop Desktop Windows 10 pro 64 Pro Pre-installed
$42.00