-
Trouble with persistent Home
Okay, here's the sitch. I finally got my persistent home loaded onto my 20gb slave drive, it just needed 12 hours to do it
Anyway, now that I have my home drive ready, I load up knoppix and it doesn't find the home image. So I did some forum searching and found out that at the boot I needed to type "knoppix home=mount/hdb1/knoppix.img," and I do so. After typing it in, Knoppix boots normally. I then attempt to download the image for Knoppix 5.0 DVD and it informs me that I do not have enough memory to save the file. I then go searching through all of my folders to find the 20 gigs, but I don't find it anywhere. This leads me to my questions:
Am I supposed to load the knoppix image a different way?
Is Knoppix even recognizing the image?
If it is, any idea on where the memory is?
And is it just easier for me to install it onto the HD, as opposed to messing with the persistent home image?
Thanks alot ^^
Similar Threads
-
By alpha_geek in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 1
Last Post: 05-22-2007, 04:17 PM
-
By staran in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 1
Last Post: 01-18-2007, 05:41 PM
-
By beausimon in forum General Support
Replies: 6
Last Post: 04-23-2006, 03:40 PM
-
By illu45 in forum General Support
Replies: 2
Last Post: 01-31-2006, 02:23 PM
-
By Orion Pax in forum General Support
Replies: 3
Last Post: 10-25-2003, 12:48 AM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Yealink T48S VoIP/SIP Phone, 2 x Gigabit Ports PoE 7" Color SIP-T48S | TESTED
$34.95

SIM Bank 32 SIM Card Slots Ethernet SIM Server for GoIP
$400.00

Lot Of 5 Poly Edge E550 82M91AA IP Desktop Phone PoE New In Box
$1500.00

Poly CCX 400 Desktop Business Media Phone VoIP 2200-49700-019
$49.99

Yealink SIP-T33G IP Phone 4-LineSpeakerphone VoIP Desk Phone Black w/ Power Sply
$25.00

Grandstream HT701 1-Port FXS Analog Telephone Adapter ATA VoIP Gateway -Free S/H
$19.99

Grandstream WP810 Portable Cordless Wi-Fi IP Phone
$49.28

Grandstream VoIP Phone Adapter ATA 1-Line Black Ethernet (RJ-45) Micro USB
$27.07

Cisco CP-8841 IP Phone Charcoal Handset And Stand Included
$27.99

YEALINK W60B DECT VoIP BASE STATION VOIP SIP FOR UP TO 8 HANDSETS + OEM ADPTR
$50.00