-
Getting Kernel panic error while running the live cd
hello all
I tried building the live cd for debian etch.I am using kernel 2.6.17-2 with 686 arch.I used cloop and unionfs modules.The iso image got created when I tried running the image through qemu I am getting the following error as soon as it boots
error: Kernel panic-not syncing:VFS:Unable to mount root fs on unknown-block(9,0)
What could be the reason for such an error?How can I overcome this error.
Similar Threads
-
By misterdj in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 5
Last Post: 01-08-2007, 11:50 PM
-
By misterdj in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 0
Last Post: 12-31-2006, 02:13 PM
-
By shivakumara.madegowda in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 1
Last Post: 12-18-2006, 11:54 AM
-
By souleman in forum General Support
Replies: 3
Last Post: 09-03-2006, 01:22 PM
-
By dinacre in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 2
Last Post: 07-13-2004, 11:15 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Fujinet 1.7.1 Atari 400 800 800XL 130XE 65XE XEGS Assembled, Tested, Working
$99.99

Atari 130 XE/Atari 1050 Bundle W/ Cords And Extras (Powered On)
$300.00

Atari 800 8-bit Computer System Fully Tested Great Condition 48k READ
$350.00

DEFECTIVE Atari 810 Vintage Computer Disk Drive powers on Unit Only Boo G3D
$49.29

Atari XE 130XE Computer NTSC with Power Supply Powers On Untested
$159.95

Atari 520ST Vintage Home Computer Keyboard Unit
$199.97

Gotek USB Floppy Emulator v3.44 OLED (no speaker) Amiga Atari IBM Roland AKAI
$44.00

SOLD AS IS Lot of 5.25" Floppy Disks w/ Games & Software? Commodore 64 Atari 800
$59.99

ATARI HDD Drive ACSI Emulator 520-1040ST/STF/STFM, STE, Mega STE, TT030 acsi2stm
$48.95

VTG Atari 1200XL Home Computer System 1200 XL ** Tested ** Parts or Repair
$323.75