-
It's almost there
Hi it's me orth, maintainer of the debian kde cvs packages. I would say I am 80% of the way done my first kde cvs knoppix cd. I have some menu cleaning up to do and some package removals, but I'm still not a remastering pro. If someone who is would like to work together with me, please let me know what sort of help I could give them with respect to my packages.
Cheers,
James
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Compressed Air Duster w/ Mini Air Blower 280000RPM Vacuum Cleaner & Air Duster
$41.99

LEVOIT Cordless Vacuum Cleaner, Stick Vac with Tangle-Resistant Design, Up to...
$167.63

Compressed Air Duster 3Speed 280000 RPM Electric Mini Turbo Fan Vacuum Cleaner
$42.59

KARDV Cordless Vacuum Cleaner, 500W/40Kpa Vacuum Cleaners for Home, 60Mins St...
$64.99

Mini Computer Vacuum USB Keyboard Cleaner PC Laptop Brush Dust Cleaning Kit NEW
$13.89

Electric Compressed Air Duster 2in1 Blowing & Suction 280,000RPM Vacuum Cleaner
$40.83

2-in-1 Compressed Air Duster & Vacuum, Brushless Motor, 320000RPM
$37.99

Meudeen 14500 Pa Computer Vacuum Cleaner Mini & 110000RPM Compressed Air Duster
$44.27

Cordless Air Duster & Vacuum Cleaner for Keyboard & PC Cleaning - 110000RPM Powe
$53.99

Cordless Handheld Vacuum Cleaner Compatible with DeWalt 20V Battery
$80.66