-
try try again...
So, apparently I broke the sacred law. Where can I get Debian and how do I install over Knoppix? For some reason, Http://www.debian.net comes up in Japanese. I think its spyware, but I dont know. (on windows pc, linux box not currently networked)
Also, what is Gentoo like? is it good? and would it boot on an AMD 715Mhz w/ 192MB RAM and a DVD drive?
Similar Threads
-
By bobby_lobby in forum MS Windows & New to Linux
Replies: 2
Last Post: 01-30-2006, 09:58 PM
-
By teddymills in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 1
Last Post: 10-14-2005, 03:14 PM
-
By rrfish72 in forum General Support
Replies: 6
Last Post: 09-17-2004, 08:15 PM
-
By KnoppixDawg in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 2
Last Post: 07-17-2004, 08:50 PM
-
By Cuddles in forum Networking
Replies: 4
Last Post: 01-13-2004, 07:15 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

AMD Ryzen 5 5500 Processor ( read Description)
$59.00

Intel Core i7-4770 3.40GHz Quad Core SR149 LGA 1150 CPU Processor tested
$35.00

INTEL CORE I9-10940X X-SERIES PROCESSOR | 3.30GHZ | SRGSH
$179.99

Intel Core i5-13500 2.5GHz/4.8GHz Boost 14-Core SRMBM LGA1700 Desktop Processor
$165.00

Intel Core i7-9700 Octa-Core 3 GHz Desktop Processor LGA 1151
$79.99

Intel Core i7-3770K 3.5 GHz Processor
$39.00

Intel Core i5-12500T SRL5W 2GHz 18MB 6 Core Socket LGA1700 Desktop CPU Processor
$114.99

Intel i7-8700 Coffee Lake 3.2GHz 6-Core Max Turbo 4.6GHz Processor
$67.99

Lenovo ThinkCentre M920s SFF Barebones PC Motherboard PSU DVD No CPU RAM SSD
$27.99

INTEL CORE I9-10980XE PROCESSOR | 3.00GHZ | SRGSG
$299.99