Everytime when I run cfdisk to create partition it says: FATAL ERROR CAN't OPEN DISK DRIVE
I am new in this OS
please help
![]()
Everytime when I run cfdisk to create partition it says: FATAL ERROR CAN't OPEN DISK DRIVE
I am new in this OS
please help
![]()
hmm, I hope we can, if you read the qoute blow and folow my advise from it we have some more info to work withwith info gained from that text we can help without guessing much.here you have a a script to give you a extremly verbose description on what is on your computer, some things will be shown several times, as to what is detected and what works... that requires some knowledge, but this should give most info you likely need.
copy the text to a textfile called hardwarescript.sh save it in /home/knoppix and make it executable.Code:#hardwarescript.sh #/bin/sh true ; ( set -x sudo su cat /etc/fstab fdisk -l mount dmesg ) >& result.txt
to make it executable you open a console, terminal... (it is the icon like a computerscreen) and issue the comand
chmod +x /home/knoppix/hardwarescript.sh
to run the script type /home/knoppix/hardwarescript.sh

Dell PowerEdge FX2s + 8x FC430 Blades 16x E5-2630v4 160 Cores Rails No PSU/RAM
$699.00
Dell PowerEdge FC430 Blade Server 2x Xeon E5-2630v4 20 Cores FX2 FX2s No RAM/HDD
$119.99
Dell PowerEdge M630 Blade Server 2x Xeon E5-2680 v4, 2F3MP , 4GDP5 ,R10KJ ,JVFVR
$95.20
Dell PowerEdge M640 Blade Barebone Server Dell P/N: HHB006 Tested Working
$149.99
NETAPP HCI NAF-1701 SuperMicro Server 4X BLADE H410C 8X GOLD 5120 4 NODE SERVER
$1499.97
Datto S4P10 1U Blade Rack Server Intel Xeon D-2143IT 2.20GHz 48GB DDR4 4-Bay PSU
$229.95
Dell PowerEdge M620 Blade Server 2x Xeon E5-2680v2 2.8ghz 20-Cores | 128GB
$149.99
Dell Poweredge C6400 24x 2.5’’ 2x 2400W 4x C6420 Nodes H330 | 2x SFP | 8x Trays
$799.99
Dell Poweredge VRTX 25Bay 2.5" 2x PERC 8, 2xCMC, I/O 1GB Pass Through, 4x PS
$578.08
NEW DELL TRUSTED PLATFORM MODULE TPM 2.0 POWEREDGE T430 T630 G13 SERVERS K98XH
$199.00