get a 210meg mini cd...go back to that link you posted and grab "knoppix lite" if you dont remaster it you will still get all english if you say at the boot prompt "knoppix lang=us"
I was wondering does anyone have a working ISO of knoppix with programs to surf and chat along with a nice GUI at under 190mb?
I tried GNOME LIve CD 0.4 from here http://metadistros.hispalinux.es/ but it was in spanish.....is there a way to change it to english??
thankx alot
Massimo
get a 210meg mini cd...go back to that link you posted and grab "knoppix lite" if you dont remaster it you will still get all english if you say at the boot prompt "knoppix lang=us"
how would i setup the image so it would always boot up in english?
I am working on a new howto for re-remastering knoppix lite.If all you want to do is to make it EN without typing the cheatcode at the boot prompt here is one way to do it.You wont need tons of swap/ram since your not making a new compressed KNOPPIX file.
Make a directory on your hdd root called knx_cd and set it up to look EXACTLY like your are browsing the knoppix lite cdrom.
#cd /
#cd /knx_cd/KNOPPIX
#ls -U
#cd /
#mkisofs -r -J -b KNOPPIX/boot-en.img -c KNOPPIX/boot.cat -o new.iso knx_cd
Now just burn the "new.iso" just like you would burn the knoppix iso you download from the web.It will now use the included english boot.img and you wont need the cheatcode anymore.
Thankx alot works like a charm
I have created a 179 meg version from Knoppix Lite that has the basics: Web browsing via Phoenix, IRC via XChat, AIM via GAIM, and mp3/cd via XMMS. It has fluxbox and icewm, if you want it and have a place I can upload it too, I will do so.
That woudl be great!!!!, how may i contact you
you can post on here, or I am always in the IRC channel:
server: irc.freenode.net
channel: #knoppix
nick: Tigren
hope u got it all right. i uploaded it to the ftp server u gave me. have fun with it.
I don't understand what this thread has to do with PocketLinux (which is a Linux for PocketPC devices).

Refurbished Working 1960's Heathkit EC-1 Educational Electronic Analog Computer
$2999.99
Vintage George A Philbrick Researches Tube Analog Computer Module Serial 005503
$109.99
1969 EAI TR-20 Analog Computer Programming PACE Philbrick Electronic Associates
$36.00
Vintage 1970’s Analogic MP2110 10-Bit A/D Converter Computer Circuit Board
$24.99
Extron RGB-160XI Analog Computer Video 60-378-01
$127.06
Vintage Goodyear Electronic GEDA Analog Computer Plug -- Extremely Rare
$179.00
VINTAGE 1970s SKIT Scientific Kit for Computer & Electronics SEALED INSIDE Rare
$380.00
Vintage Early Week 12 1984 Apple Macintosh 128K Computer M0001 w/Analog Board+
$209.99
VINTAGE Apple Unidisk Analog Card - Circa 1986 | P/N 820-0190-A
$22.67
RARE VINTAGE Kontron 80 Psi Compact Microcomputer Computer Germany Early 1980s
$399.99