Results 1 to 4 of 4

Thread: Logitech Webcam

  1. #1
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Posts
    3

    Logitech Webcam

    Hi, I am a complete newbie to linux. I am trying to switch to linux because it seems like a better deal than windows. Anyways, so far everything has ran fairly smoothly, but I am trying to get my webcam working. I have no idea where to start. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks.

  2. #2
    Senior Member registered user
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Posts
    135
    I use Kanotix (2005-04 totally dist-upgraded). I have a Logitech Quickcam zoom and the driver is in the latest 2.6.18.1 kernel. It 'just works' if I plug it in after booting. Which Logitch webcam do you have?

    drb

  3. #3
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Posts
    3
    I have "Logitech Quickcam chat". How do I test my webcam to see if it is working? Is there a program I can use?

  4. #4
    Senior Member registered user
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Posts
    135
    I use camorama or xawtv

Similar Threads

  1. Webcam Driver
    By Keithj in forum Hardware & Booting
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 07-03-2005, 02:10 AM
  2. Webcam not working....
    By rrfish72 in forum Hardware & Booting
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 01-22-2005, 02:16 PM
  3. webcam support?
    By airplays in forum Ideas
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 09-06-2004, 04:48 AM
  4. webcam on Knoppix
    By lvenneke in forum Hardware & Booting
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 04-21-2004, 08:38 AM
  5. USB Webcam Ezonics
    By smarchand291 in forum Hardware & Booting
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 11-10-2003, 12:56 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  


OWC Mercury Elite Pro 2 Bay RAID Enclosure with USB 3.2  for Dual 3.5 inch HDDs picture

OWC Mercury Elite Pro 2 Bay RAID Enclosure with USB 3.2 for Dual 3.5 inch HDDs

$87.99



EMC KTN-SL3 15-Bay Disk Array Enclosure w/2x 303-108-000E Cards, Dual PSU,No HDD picture

EMC KTN-SL3 15-Bay Disk Array Enclosure w/2x 303-108-000E Cards, Dual PSU,No HDD

$239.99



Broadcom MegaRAID 9480-8e Fujitsu PRAID EP540e SAS RAID Card (Replac 9380-8e) 8i picture

Broadcom MegaRAID 9480-8e Fujitsu PRAID EP540e SAS RAID Card (Replac 9380-8e) 8i

$228.00



G-Technology G-SPEED Studio XL 48TB Thunderbolt 2 Storage - Housing Only picture

G-Technology G-SPEED Studio XL 48TB Thunderbolt 2 Storage - Housing Only

$200.00



MegaRAID 9580-8i8e 16-port 12G SAS/SATA/NVMe 8GB PCIe RAID - 05-50076-00 picture

MegaRAID 9580-8i8e 16-port 12G SAS/SATA/NVMe 8GB PCIe RAID - 05-50076-00

$1619.19



Broadcom LSI 9305-16i 12Gbps SAS-3 PCIe x8 HBA 16-Ports Raid Controller picture

Broadcom LSI 9305-16i 12Gbps SAS-3 PCIe x8 HBA 16-Ports Raid Controller

$64.99



Dell PowerEdge HBA330 LP PCI-E 12GBs RAID SAS Controller Adapter J7TNV picture

Dell PowerEdge HBA330 LP PCI-E 12GBs RAID SAS Controller Adapter J7TNV

$18.95



NVME M.2 Adapter Card PCIE X16 Splitter Expansion Controller 4-Disk Soft RAID picture

NVME M.2 Adapter Card PCIE X16 Splitter Expansion Controller 4-Disk Soft RAID

$24.43



Areca ARC-1882IX-24 (16i4e)24-Port RAID Controller Card w/BBU /HDD Monitor Board picture

Areca ARC-1882IX-24 (16i4e)24-Port RAID Controller Card w/BBU /HDD Monitor Board

$300.00



Broadcom 9600-24i RAID Controller PCIe Gen 4.1 Tri-Mode NEW 05-50111-01004 picture

Broadcom 9600-24i RAID Controller PCIe Gen 4.1 Tri-Mode NEW 05-50111-01004

$649.99