-
Junior Member
registered user
Firefox went crazy
I started Firefox and it has some idiot fonts, athough I didn't change anything. They look like some arbic characters and are very hard to read. This font problem is present in the addess bar, menu and bookmarks too. I verified if font settings have been changed, but found nothing in Firefox options or in Control Center.
I mention that I updated some gtk components theese days. I have a persistent image on my flashdrive. Booting was regular (myconfig=scan)
How could I fix that?
Similar Threads
-
By kistonce in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 3
Last Post: 12-14-2005, 11:56 PM
-
By Budman21901 in forum MS Windows & New to Linux
Replies: 2
Last Post: 01-03-2005, 09:33 AM
-
By bob58 in forum General Support
Replies: 0
Last Post: 03-26-2004, 06:07 PM
-
By greema in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 0
Last Post: 02-12-2004, 03:00 AM
-
By alex+ in forum General Support
Replies: 1
Last Post: 12-28-2003, 04:00 AM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Mini Computer Vacuum USB Keyboard Cleaner PC Laptop Brush Dust Cleaning Kit NEW
$13.89

LEVOIT Cordless Vacuum Cleaner, Stick Vac with Tangle-Resistant Design, Up to...
$162.04

Cordless Air Duster & Vacuum Cleaner for Keyboard & PC Cleaning - 110000RPM Powe
$53.99

V3 Robot Vacuum and Mop Combo,Self-Charging,5000pa Strong Suction,WiFi/Alexa NIB
$82.00

Tempest Laptop Cooler with Vacuum Fan, Rapid Cooling, Small, Black
$40.22

US Mini Computer Vacuum USB Keyboard Cleaner PC Laptop Brush Dust Cleaning Kits
$13.89

New JVSCAM Compressed Air Duster,150000RPM Electric Duster, Vacuum Cleaner & Bag
$77.23

2-in-1 Compressed Air Duster & Vacuum, Brushless Motor, 320000RPM
$37.99

Mini Computer Vacuum Cleaner & Compressed Air Duster 14500Pa, 110000RPM, Cordles
$53.99

WeePro Compressed Air Duster 180000RPM Cordless Mini Turbo Fan, 3-Speed Vacuum
$149.99