I am using a DSL Aztech Modem. I have finally install Kanotix on my hard drive using VMWare. I am a
Linux newbie.
Before I do a permanent installation on my hard drive, when I was running the LiveCD, I am able to
connect to the Internet using Kanotix. However, after installing, I am unable to connect to the
Internet.
When I restart the Kanotix system, during boot up, I saw these ...
mount: unknown file system type 'devfs'
sda: asking for cache data failed
sda: assuming drive cache: write through
unmount: devfs: not mounted
ppp_on_boot is deprecated. Please configure your system to use
the standard etc/share/doc/ppp/readme.debian.gz
My question is ... how do I access the etc/share/doc/ppp/readme.debian.gz ??? How do I fix the PPP
problem so that I can access the Internet? Thanks.

Gigabyte 4U AI Server 10x Nvidia GPU 2x Xeon Gold 6150 36 Core 2.7GHz DDR4 RAM
$1499.00
Dell EMC PowerEdge R440 Xeon silver 4215 2.5GHz 16 GB ram 2x 550W PSU No HDD
$275.00
867959-B21 HPE ProLiant DL360 G10 CTO Server W/ 2x 865414-B21 1x 840140-001
$245.00
Dell PowerEdge R530 2x E5-2630v4 H330 iDRAC8 Port Card Riser No PSU/RAM/HDD
$99.99
Dell PowerEdge C4130 1U AI GPU Server | 2x E5-2690 v3 | 64gb Ram | 2x 1600W
$524.99
Dell Poweredge R730xd 12LFF 2*2660v4 4*1Gbe h730 2x 750W Server CTO
$308.00
Dell PowerEdge C4130 1U AI GPU Server | 2x E5-2680 v3 | 32gb Ram | 2x 1600W
$409.99
128GB (4x32GB) SK hynix DDR4 PC4-2666V RDIMM ECC Server Ram HMA84GR7CJR4N-VK
$799.00
Dell PowerEdge FX2s + 8x FC430 Blades 16x E5-2630v4 160 Cores Rails No PSU/RAM
$699.00
Dell Poweredge R630 2x Xeon E5-2680 v3 2.5ghz 24-Core | HBA330 | No RAM or HDD
$149.99