-
Junior Member
registered user
Firefox went crazy
I started Firefox and it has some idiot fonts, athough I didn't change anything. They look like some arbic characters and are very hard to read. This font problem is present in the addess bar, menu and bookmarks too. I verified if font settings have been changed, but found nothing in Firefox options or in Control Center.
I mention that I updated some gtk components theese days. I have a persistent image on my flashdrive. Booting was regular (myconfig=scan)
How could I fix that?
Similar Threads
-
By kistonce in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 3
Last Post: 12-14-2005, 11:56 PM
-
By Budman21901 in forum MS Windows & New to Linux
Replies: 2
Last Post: 01-03-2005, 09:33 AM
-
By bob58 in forum General Support
Replies: 0
Last Post: 03-26-2004, 06:07 PM
-
By greema in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 0
Last Post: 02-12-2004, 03:00 AM
-
By alex+ in forum General Support
Replies: 1
Last Post: 12-28-2003, 04:00 AM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Kingston 32GB 64GB 128GB 256GB USB 3.0 Flash Drive Thumb Memory Stick Pen lot
$285.90

2024 Full Version Office Professional Plus for 1 PC Flash USB Drive
$89.99

2021 Full Version Office Professional Plus for 1 PC Flash USB Drive
$59.99

1/ 10/ 100pcs USB 2.0 2GB, 4GB ,8GB ,16GB ,32GB ,64GB 128GB USB Flash Drives Lot
$269.10

USB 3.0 Flash Drive 32GB 64GB 128GB Memory Stick Thumb Stick Lot Pack
$826.09

USB Type-A Flash Drive Metal Memory Stick High Speed USB Drive 128GB 256GB 512GB
$8.47

LOT 10x SanDisk 32GB ULTRA USB 3.0 flash drive SDCZ48-032G 32 GB read 100 MB/s
$39.80

Lot 5/10pcs USB Flash Drive Memory Stick 1MB-64GB Pendrive Thumb Drive 8GB 32GB
$246.00

Microsoft Windows 11 Pro 64bit - New Sealed – Flash USB 1 PC
$49.99

128GB USB 14-in-1 MacOS bootable Installer repair recovery tech support service
$39.99