I have write a book talking about embedded linux development.
Could I distribute a remastered knoppix including cross-compile tools, as a free add-on to the book.
Suggestions are always welcome.
I have write a book talking about embedded linux development.
Could I distribute a remastered knoppix including cross-compile tools, as a free add-on to the book.
Suggestions are always welcome.

Vintage IBM Mainframe System Board IBM 14 Transistor Chip Circuit
$44.99
HP 5060-8359 8K Semiconductor Memory Module 5080-9747 Vintage HP Computer
$157.30
Vintage Telex 952003-112 Mechanical Terminal Keyboard IBM 3270 Mainframe DB25
$799.00
Vintage Intel Mainframe Server MCM CPU Substrate Lot Prototyping PGA Validation
$500.00
One Of A Kind Homemade Vintage Mainframe Computer, Logic Module Wood Bookends
$149.00
Vintage IBM XT 5160 PC Computer 640KB RAM with Expansions (Powers On As Is)
$350.00
Vintage 1977 IBM System/360 Punch Card Program Archive SimSci SSI RPG Mainframe
$449.99
LOT of 14 DATA 100 Corporation Mainframe Terminal Boards Memory Backplane Gold
$749.99
HP 13210-60001 Disc Drive Interface PCB HP 7900A 7901A Vintage
$157.93
IBM Aptiva E5D Intel Pentium II 400MHz 64MB RAM No HDD Vintage Computer 2139E5D
$219.99