The work around mentioned above works well with Knoppix 3.4. However, when I try to do the same thing with Knoppix 3.6, I get this error:
"Could not find ramdisk image: miniroot.gz" at boot:
Does anyone know what is wrong?
Thanks.
Any further word on if there is a solution to get Knoppix-terminal working after doing knxhd-install? I'm going to try the work-around listed above, but I was wondering if anybody has made any headway into getting it to work properly.
Thanks!
-Devlyn
The work around mentioned above works well with Knoppix 3.4. However, when I try to do the same thing with Knoppix 3.6, I get this error:
"Could not find ramdisk image: miniroot.gz" at boot:
Does anyone know what is wrong?
Thanks.
Sorry to revive this topic, but I need some help on this..
Have a diskless cluster going. Running ClusterKnoppix and openmosixview....
Here's what I've done so far.
Master node has the HD install of clusterknoppix and I've run knoppix-terminalserver. I copied the the KNOPPIX/KNOPPIX to /cdrom/
so it has /cdrom/KNOPPIX/KNOPPIX
Now, when I turn on the slave nodes on, they get to booting but then I get the:
"Can't find KNOPPIX filesystem, sorry."
error..
Sorry, I'm not exactly..... experienced.... in Linux. So any help is GREATLY appreciated.
EDIT: all motherboards are the exact same.

Vintage Collector Gold Cap chip board (ME)
$300.00
IBM 3270 Keyboard Beam Spring - With Manual - Vintage Rare Beamspring
$3000.00
Vintage Epson Apex Plus AP3001A Dual 360K Disk Drives PC w/ Epson Apex Keyboard
$249.95
Vintage OKI Printer Main Logic Board & Interface Card Part No...
$19.99
Intel 1302 White ceramic vintage collectable chip ALL LEGS INTACT (BO)
$250.00
Original Vintage Old Style STANDARD Black CD Jewel Case (Heavy Duty) 90g Lot
$316.95
Intel C1702AD White ceramic vintage collectable chip ALL LEGS INTACT (BO)
$250.00
Vintage Gold Cap chip collector board (ME)
$200.00
Vintage Core CL9 Master Universal Remote Control Steve Wozniak (Apple) READ
$988.88
Vintage Seasonic SS-300FT ATX Power Supply PSU 300W Used
$39.99