-
Senior Member
registered user

Originally Posted by
Omak
aay
You should read this file --
linuxrc, in the directory /usr/share/knoppix-terminalserver/templates/miniroot.
Within it, there are two lines like this:
#Harddisk-installed script part version has been removed
#(KNOPPIX can be booted directly from HD now).
So, I thought, if we get the script that had been removed, the terminalserver will works great in real hd evironment.
I had send a mail to Klaus Knopper. I hope he can send the harddisk-installed script part version to me, but he did not understand my poor English

.
I hope you can get the script that had been removed. You can describe clear with English. If you get the script, I hope you can send to me a copy. My E-mail:
[email protected].
Thanks very much.

I'm sad for my poor English.

Hey Omak I wish I spoke as much Chinese as you do English! You're doing a good job.
Before I read your post I had already planned on sending an email to Klaus (and the developer list) tomorrow. I will still do it. Also I plan on tring to work on things myself a bit tomorrow as well. I will post if I hear bakc from him or make any headway myself.
Thanks for the tip.
Adam
Similar Threads
-
By paulrbarnard in forum Ideas
Replies: 1
Last Post: 02-05-2005, 01:46 PM
-
By felixious in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 2
Last Post: 01-16-2005, 09:46 PM
-
By ska_p_te in forum Customising & Remastering
Replies: 0
Last Post: 12-08-2004, 05:56 PM
-
By Levi37 in forum Customising & Remastering
Replies: 0
Last Post: 05-25-2004, 01:16 PM
-
By ml1979 in forum Networking
Replies: 5
Last Post: 09-02-2003, 05:35 AM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Intel SRG17 Core i7-9700T Desktop Processor CPU
$74.99

Intel Core i5-4590T 2 GHz 5 GT/s LGA 1150 Desktop CPU Processor SR1S6
$14.99

PS5 Over Heating Problem Solver 1.5 Grams Liquid metal thermal paste CPU, GPU
$15.99

Intel Core i5-11500 2.70 GHz LGA 1200 Desktop CPU Processor SRKNY
$94.99

Intel Core i7-9700 Octa-Core 3 GHz Desktop Processor LGA 1151
$79.99

AMD Ryzen 5 5600X Desktop Processor (3.7GHz, 6 Cores, AM4 CPU) 100-100000065
$125.00

Intel i7-8700 Coffee Lake 3.2GHz 6-Core Max Turbo 4.6GHz Processor
$69.99

Intel Core i9-9900 | SRG18 | 3.10 GHz | 8 Cores | LOT OF 11
$1595.00

HP ProDesk 405 G8 Desktop AMD Ryzen 5 PRO 5650GE 16GB RAM 512GB SSD W11P
$319.99

INTEL CORE I9-10980XE PROCESSOR | 3.00GHZ | SRGSG
$299.99