The work around mentioned above works well with Knoppix 3.4. However, when I try to do the same thing with Knoppix 3.6, I get this error:
"Could not find ramdisk image: miniroot.gz" at boot:
Does anyone know what is wrong?
Thanks.
Any further word on if there is a solution to get Knoppix-terminal working after doing knxhd-install? I'm going to try the work-around listed above, but I was wondering if anybody has made any headway into getting it to work properly.
Thanks!
-Devlyn
The work around mentioned above works well with Knoppix 3.4. However, when I try to do the same thing with Knoppix 3.6, I get this error:
"Could not find ramdisk image: miniroot.gz" at boot:
Does anyone know what is wrong?
Thanks.
Sorry to revive this topic, but I need some help on this..
Have a diskless cluster going. Running ClusterKnoppix and openmosixview....
Here's what I've done so far.
Master node has the HD install of clusterknoppix and I've run knoppix-terminalserver. I copied the the KNOPPIX/KNOPPIX to /cdrom/
so it has /cdrom/KNOPPIX/KNOPPIX
Now, when I turn on the slave nodes on, they get to booting but then I get the:
"Can't find KNOPPIX filesystem, sorry."
error..
Sorry, I'm not exactly..... experienced.... in Linux. So any help is GREATLY appreciated.
EDIT: all motherboards are the exact same.

GIGABYTE A520M DS3H AC AMD AM4 Motherboard mATX
$59.99
ASUS ROG STRIX X870E-E GAMING WIFI
$289.99
Intel H310 LGA1151 8-9th Gen DDR4 M.2 NVMe mATX Motherboard IO Shield Battery
$54.99
ASUS B85M-G/B85M-G PLUS LGA1150 DDR3 Micro ATX Motherboard HDMI for Inter 4thCPU
$45.00
GIGABYTE B365 HD3 LGA1151 Intel 9th Gen motherboard
$59.99
Intel H81 Motherboard M.2 NVMe LGA 1150 mATX w/ IO Shield (Random Slot Color)
$29.90
ASRock B550M PRO4 AM4 AMD B550 SATA 6Gb/s Micro ATX AMD Motherboard
$81.99
ASRock AMD BC-250 16GB 128GB SSD Used
$220.00
ASUS PRIME Z490-V Motherboard Intel Z490 10th gen DDR4 LGA 1200 ATX w/ IO Shield
$84.99
ASUS TUF GAMING B365M-PLUS LGA 1151 DDR4 8th/9th Gen Intel B365 Motherboard
$89.00