-
Faulty Printer Drivers
Does 5.0.1 have some kind of bug dealing with printer drivers? o_o I've tried setting up numerous printers, both on a network and right through a USB port, but alas, 5.0.1 can't seem to load any drivers for any of them, no matter which models and makes I choose. Maybe I just have a bad copy, but is there anything I can do to fix this? I really need my printer to work. ):
Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Similar Threads
-
By hat_monkey in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 2
Last Post: 05-18-2007, 11:09 PM
-
By rph111745 in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 0
Last Post: 06-11-2006, 05:19 AM
-
By clarjon1 in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 1
Last Post: 04-16-2005, 10:46 PM
-
By antskip in forum General Support
Replies: 7
Last Post: 05-09-2004, 10:15 AM
-
By rec9140 in forum General Support
Replies: 0
Last Post: 02-27-2004, 05:24 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

GIGABYTE A520M DS3H AC AMD AM4 Motherboard mATX
$59.99

GIGABYTE Z790 AORUS ELITE AX LGA 1700 Intel Z790 ATX Motherboard with DDR5
$189.99

Intel H310 LGA1151 8-9th Gen DDR4 M.2 NVMe mATX Motherboard IO Shield Battery
$54.99

ASUS ROG STRIX X870E-E GAMING WIFI
$305.99

GIGABYTE B365 HD3 LGA1151 Intel 9th Gen motherboard
$59.99

Intel H81 Motherboard M.2 NVMe LGA 1150 mATX w/ IO Shield (Random Slot Color)
$29.90

ASUS PRIME B360M-C MicroATX Intel LGA1151 DDR4 HDMI VGA USB RJ-45 Audio
$34.99

ASUS TUF GAMING B550-PLUS WIFI II AM4 AMD B550 ATX AMD Motherboard
$95.99

ASUS PRIME Z490-V Motherboard Intel Z490 10th gen DDR4 LGA 1200 ATX w/ IO Shield
$84.99

ASUS B85M-G / B85M-G PLUS LGA1150 DDR3 Micro ATX Motherboard HDMI Support 4thCPU
$45.00