-
Senior Member
registered user
trying to install debian from a local repository ...
Hi,
.
I need to install debian very often and I was wondering about how you can do it from a local repository. Here is what I have in mind:
.
1._ I would have all needed files on one of these 4.7Gb DVDs (or a local partition, USB mini drive or whatever media)
.
2._ Use knoppix to do a basic debian installation via debootstrap
.
I think, this looks like an easy thing to do, but for some reason, I haven't been able to find a step, by step guide on how to do that.
.
any help, leads, suggestions?
.
thanks
Albretch
Similar Threads
-
By kayl in forum General Support
Replies: 2
Last Post: 10-07-2005, 03:23 AM
-
By rozen in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 2
Last Post: 02-03-2005, 03:32 AM
-
By EL Henry in forum Ideas
Replies: 1
Last Post: 03-04-2004, 04:35 PM
-
By garyng in forum General Support
Replies: 0
Last Post: 11-21-2003, 09:25 PM
-
By Fabianx in forum Ideas
Replies: 0
Last Post: 03-30-2003, 02:29 AM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

TP-Link TL-SG105 5-Port Gigabit Ethernet Unmanaged Metal Desktop Network Switch
$19.99

Cisco Catalyst 2960-48TT-L 48-Port Fast Ethernet Managed Rackmount Switch
$46.99

Cisco WS-C3650-12X48UR-L 48-Port Stackable Layer 3 8x10G SFP+ Port Switch
$129.99

NETGEAR GS308EP Essential Series 8-Port Gigabit PoE+ Unmanaged Switch
$49.99

10-Port Gigabit PoE Network Switch with 8 PoE+ Ports with 2 Combo SFP Slots 125W
$39.99

5 Port Gigabit Unmanaged Ethernet Switch, Home Network Hub, Office Ethernet S...
$9.64

TP-Link TL-SG2210P 10-Port Gigabit Smart Switch w/ 8-Port PoE+ NO AC SKU 25597
$36.98

Arista DCS-7050SX-64-R 48P 10GbE SFP+ 4P 40GbE QSFP+ RA Switch
$115.00

Linksys LGS328MPC 24-Port Managed Gigabit PoE+ Switch with 4 10G SFP+ Uplinks
$224.95

5Ports Gigabit Network Switch w/ 4 PoE+ Ports Total 52W each port 30W Plug&Play
$31.99