-
I can't be the only one. Printing problems
Knoppix 5.0.1 English CD installed to HD on a Dell Latitude D810.
I'm attempting to print to a networked HP Laserjet 4050N
I'm getting the error message:
Unsupported format 'application/postscript'!
I configured the printer directly from the CUPS webpage at host 631. The Configure printer page under the Knoppix menus comes up in German.
Any suggestions?
BAJ
-
Senior Member
registered user
I have had problems with printing since version 3.7
I finally gave up, switched to Kanotix, and have been running happily ever since.
unionrw is yet another good reason to switch.
IMO the QA for Knoppix releases is not up to the same level as it used to be.
Similar Threads
-
By reizrd in forum General Support
Replies: 4
Last Post: 02-01-2007, 09:28 PM
-
By jrnokes in forum Networking
Replies: 0
Last Post: 09-21-2005, 01:03 PM
-
By swazi in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 1
Last Post: 10-10-2004, 05:46 PM
-
By Snowman in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 0
Last Post: 05-02-2004, 07:42 AM
-
By crackdaddysnap in forum General Support
Replies: 14
Last Post: 02-01-2003, 04:10 AM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

2-Bay/4-Bay Hard Drive Enclosure for 3.5"/2.5'' SATA HDD/SSD 10Gbps USB-C 3.2
$75.99

OWC Mercury Elite Pro 2 Bay RAID Enclosure with USB 3.2 for Dual 3.5 inch HDDs
$87.99

Broadcom 9600-24i RAID Controller PCIe Gen 4.1 Tri-Mode NEW 05-50111-01004
$649.99

Intel VROC Premium RAID Controller Card PCIe Add-On Module VROCPREMMOD
$265.00

Acasis USB 3.2 2 Bay HDD RAID Enclosure for 2.5/3.5" SATA Drives External Array
$55.00

MegaRAID 9580-8i8e 16-port 12G SAS/SATA/NVMe 8GB PCIe RAID - 05-50076-00
$1619.19

Dell PowerEdge HBA330 LP PCI-E 12GBs RAID SAS Controller Adapter J7TNV
$18.95

WAVLINK RAID 2 Bay Hard Drive Docking Station SATA 2.5/3.5'' SSD HDD Enclosure
$119.99

Broadcom MegaRAID 9480-8e Fujitsu PRAID EP540e SAS RAID Card (Replac 9380-8e) 8i
$228.00

EMC KTN-SL3 15-Bay Disk Array Enclosure w/2x 303-108-000E Cards, Dual PSU,No HDD
$239.99