-
I recently cut a 5.1.1 Knoppix DVD and I think I have the same problem, I only get an option to save to floppy from the Knoppix save config dialog - not very helpful as I don't have the floppy connected in my Laptop. At v4.0 of Knoppix DVD I also had an option for /mnt/sda1 (my USB Memory stick). I can actually load my config from v4.0 into v5.1.1 which allowed me to take over my wireless network settings, but I can't save any updated config to the drive under 5.1.1 because it doesn't appear as an option. I tried mounting sda1 first and changing the write mode to write enable - I can save files to the USB stick with other utilities/apps etc. (e.g. Open Office docs, etc.)
Is there a method of getting /mnt/sda1 to appear in the options for saving the config or is there a command line alternative where I can specify /mnt/sda1 in the command line arguments?
Thanks.
Similar Threads
-
By pdc in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 1
Last Post: 03-19-2007, 02:43 PM
-
By lowboyblue in forum Ideas
Replies: 0
Last Post: 12-22-2005, 06:16 AM
-
By Mandarine in forum General Support
Replies: 0
Last Post: 02-01-2005, 08:43 AM
-
By i2hhj in forum Laptops
Replies: 7
Last Post: 01-31-2005, 07:57 PM
-
By spree in forum General Support
Replies: 7
Last Post: 12-13-2004, 09:16 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Yealink T48S VoIP/SIP Phone, 2 x Gigabit Ports PoE 7" Color SIP-T48S | TESTED
$34.95

Grandstream WP810 Portable Cordless Wi-Fi IP Phone
$49.28

SIM Bank 32 SIM Card Slots Ethernet SIM Server for GoIP
$400.00

Poly CCX 400 Desktop Business Media Phone VoIP 2200-49700-019
$49.99

Yealink SIP-T33G IP Phone 4-LineSpeakerphone VoIP Desk Phone Black w/ Power Sply
$25.00

Yealink SIP-T44W VoIP Phone 12-Line Gigabit Speakerphone RJ-45 Gray/Black
$44.00

Grandstream HT701 1-Port FXS Analog Telephone Adapter ATA VoIP Gateway -Free S/H
$19.99

5 Allworx Verge 9312 VoIP IP Phone 12-Line Speakerphone Black RJ-45 MPN 8113120
$999.00

Grandstream VoIP Phone Adapter ATA 1-Line Black Ethernet (RJ-45) Micro USB
$27.07

Cisco CP-8841 IP Phone Charcoal Handset And Stand Included
$27.99