-
Knoppix 5 Will Not Save Configuration on Memory Stick
I am using Knoppix 5 DVD live version. How can I save the configuration to my memory stick. In a previous version of Knoppix 3.9 this option works just fine. I know how to use the commands in previous versions .. but they just don't work anymore.
With Knoppix 5 the SDA doesn't even appear on the list of options. Am I right in thinking that there is a bug that makes it impossible to use? I have read all through the Forum but cannot find an answer. I do not want to use a Persistent home.
Will this get fixed when Knoppix 5.10 is released?
Can someone please check with the developers?
I love Knoppix but this is a serious flaw with the current version.
Similar Threads
-
By pdc in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 1
Last Post: 03-19-2007, 02:43 PM
-
By lowboyblue in forum Ideas
Replies: 0
Last Post: 12-22-2005, 06:16 AM
-
By Mandarine in forum General Support
Replies: 0
Last Post: 02-01-2005, 08:43 AM
-
By i2hhj in forum Laptops
Replies: 7
Last Post: 01-31-2005, 07:57 PM
-
By spree in forum General Support
Replies: 7
Last Post: 12-13-2004, 09:16 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

TP-Link TL-SG105 5-Port Gigabit Ethernet Unmanaged Metal Desktop Network Switch
$19.99

NETGEAR GS308EP Essential Series 8-Port Gigabit PoE+ Unmanaged Switch
$49.99

Cisco WS-C3650-12X48UR-L 48-Port Stackable Layer 3 8x10G SFP+ Port Switch
$129.99

TP-Link TL-SG1048 48-Port Gigabit Rackmount Switch New Factory Sealed
$199.99

10-Port Gigabit PoE Network Switch with 8 PoE+ Ports with 2 Combo SFP Slots 125W
$39.99

TP-Link TL-SG2210P 10-Port Gigabit Smart Switch w/ 8-Port PoE+ NO AC SKU 25597
$36.98

5 Port Gigabit Unmanaged Ethernet Switch, Home Network Hub, Office Ethernet S...
$9.64

Arista DCS-7050SX-64-R 48P 10GbE SFP+ 4P 40GbE QSFP+ RA Switch
$115.00

Linksys LGS328MPC 24-Port Managed Gigabit PoE+ Switch with 4 10G SFP+ Uplinks
$224.95

Cisco Catalyst 2960-48TT-L 48-Port Fast Ethernet Managed Rackmount Switch
$46.99