-
OK, Thanks harry, I've run the Speedtouch successfully for some time in Ubuntu and Kubuntu, and was not looking forward to going through all that again for Knoppix. My interest in Knoppix is to run it just to support my son in Germany who is trying the live CD as his first dip into Linux. I know he will have all sorts of problems, and was hoping that if I ran the live CD as well, I could help him through them. Oh well, one day I'll get that wireless modem/router. They're rarely less than £50 in the UK
Momist
Similar Threads
-
By rkolech in forum Networking
Replies: 2
Last Post: 06-08-2009, 02:07 AM
-
By camel_456 in forum Networking
Replies: 6
Last Post: 10-03-2008, 09:18 AM
-
By tesmith66 in forum General Support
Replies: 2
Last Post: 07-07-2004, 02:49 AM
-
By hicks in forum Networking
Replies: 14
Last Post: 01-06-2004, 02:36 AM
-
By leolaw in forum General Support
Replies: 1
Last Post: 09-21-2003, 02:55 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Refurbished Working 1960's Heathkit EC-1 Educational Electronic Analog Computer
$2999.99

Vintage George A Philbrick Researches Tube Analog Computer Module Serial 005503
$109.99

1969 EAI TR-20 Analog Computer Programming PACE Philbrick Electronic Associates
$36.00

Vintage 1970’s Analogic MP2110 10-Bit A/D Converter Computer Circuit Board
$24.99

Extron RGB-160XI Analog Computer Video 60-378-01
$127.06

Vintage Goodyear Electronic GEDA Analog Computer Plug -- Extremely Rare
$179.00

VINTAGE 1970s SKIT Scientific Kit for Computer & Electronics SEALED INSIDE Rare
$380.00

Vintage Analog Computing Magazines For Atari Computer Owners No 11-20 Acceptable
$75.00

VINTAGE Apple Unidisk Analog Card - Circa 1986 | P/N 820-0190-A
$22.67

RARE VINTAGE Kontron 80 Psi Compact Microcomputer Computer Germany Early 1980s
$399.99