has any one tried to do that? Which possible problems should I expect/watch out for?
.
are CDs more reliable than DVDs?
.
I don't know much about it.
.
Thanks
Albretch
has any one tried to do that? Which possible problems should I expect/watch out for?
.
are CDs more reliable than DVDs?
.
I don't know much about it.
.
Thanks
Albretch

Vintage Apple Macintosh PowerBook Duo 230 With Power Supply Floppy Drive Parts
$100.00
Vintage 1988 Apple Macintosh Plus 1MB M0001A Computer Keyboard WORKING See Video
$225.00
VINTAGE Apple Mac OS X Computer Monitor
$250.00
Vintage Apple Macintosh 80MB SCSI 2.5" Hard Drive IBM WDS-280 PowerBook 1992
$65.00
Vintage Apple Power Macintosh 6100/66 M1596 - WORKING
$149.95
185--Sonnet Crescendo G3 PPCG3-375-5-K-06 G3 Add-On Card for Vintage Mac
$90.00
Vtg Apple Macintosh SE SuperDrive (FDHD) Computer Boots to Desktop Sold AS IS
$140.00
Vintage Apple M7886 Power Mac G4 Cube 450MHz 64MB 20GB
$299.99
Apple Power Macintosh 6100/60AV M1596 Vintage
$129.99
Apple iBook G4 A1054 1.07GHz PowerPC G4 256MB RAM Mac OS X 10.4.11
$69.96