-
Can not Boot remastered CD
Hi,
I tried to remaster Knoppix 5.0.1 and 4.0.2, using the manual presentet in the HOWTO on Knoppix.org. When I try to boot from my CD, I come to the Knoppix Bootscreen, but after the Knoppixscreen I receive an error which tells me something about an ELSA video card and to choose some displayoption about rows and columns, when I choose an option, I receive the Message: invalid compressed format (err=2). How can I solve this? The Knoppix Iso I downloaded Boots without problems and since I receive the Bootscreen and and uncompressing is startet, I guess something must be wrong with the ISO filesystem I created.... Is there something to change in this command:
Code:
mkisofs -R -U -V "KNOPPIX.net filesystem" --publisher "KNOPPIX www.knoppix.net" -hide-rr-moved -cache-inodes -no-bak -pad /mnt/hda4/knxsource/KNOPPIX | nice -5 /usr/bin/create_compressed_fs - 65536 > /mnt/hda4/knxmaster/KNOPPIX/KNOPPIX
or does anyone has some idea what might be the problem?? Thanks a lot....
Similar Threads
-
By bart_999 in forum Customising & Remastering
Replies: 4
Last Post: 06-30-2006, 09:21 AM
-
By Heliox in forum Customising & Remastering
Replies: 1
Last Post: 02-01-2006, 07:25 PM
-
By pendrag in forum Customising & Remastering
Replies: 5
Last Post: 06-29-2004, 08:19 AM
-
By mwagner_00 in forum Customising & Remastering
Replies: 1
Last Post: 03-07-2004, 11:12 PM
-
By bhaskar in forum Customising & Remastering
Replies: 1
Last Post: 01-08-2004, 07:12 AM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

🔀 Juniper Networks EX2300-C-12P 12× Gigabit PoE+ • 2× 10G SFP+ Compact Switch ⚡
$109.99

Juniper EX2300 12-Port Gigabit PoE+ Managed Network Switch P/N: EX2300-C-12P
$149.99

Juniper EX3400-24P 24-Port PoE+ GbE + 4-Port 1/10Gb SFP Switch
$245.00

Juniper Networks Mist Wireless Access Points, Model AP45
$59.99

Juniper MX204 +JUNOS and Dual Power Supply
$7299.99

JUNIPER MPC10E-15C-MRATE MPC10E-15C-X MX MODULAR 15-PORT CONCENTRATOR 400G
$39999.99

Juniper Networks MX204-HW-BASE *BRAND NEW FACTORY SEALED* READ DETAILS
$8199.99

Juniper QFX5120-48Y-AFO 48 x 1/10/25GB SFP28 + 8 x 40/100GB Switch w/Dual AC
$10499.99

Juniper Networks EX3400-24T 24-Port Ethernet Switch w/Power Cord
$174.99

Juniper EX4300-24P 24 Port Gigabit PoE+ Switch.
$95.55