-
upset with klik documentation - help with wrapper and compre
The klik documentation is giving me a headache. IMHO think you made a big mistake, making automated recipes of applications. It is completely insecure and I have been asked my root password at times. You should download the application and make kliks by hand. Most of it is linuxes fault, a completely disorganized system, where everyone is on disjointed paths.
The reason I am here is that I have a gui program I made with freebasic and it operates out of a directory. After an hour searching through the documentation I can not figure out how to make a .cmg out of the directory. The directory name is gui, the executable is gui, and it uses 2 images paper.bmp and test.bmp. I could also put a icon in there icon.png.
how do I make the wrapper? Can you list the wrapper? What exact commands and in order do I need to compress the directory?
If someone answers I will put it in the wiki. It would be nice to abandon the recipes of the latest and greatest and have 500 Mb of kliks that anyone could download and have run, including java, wine, and linux programs.
Similar Threads
-
By eu_soleil in forum Klik
Replies: 3
Last Post: 01-27-2007, 11:49 AM
-
By daneel101 in forum Klik
Replies: 6
Last Post: 12-12-2004, 09:15 PM
-
Replies: 210
Last Post: 12-04-2004, 03:04 PM
-
By pap2003 in forum General Support
Replies: 3
Last Post: 09-26-2004, 06:05 PM
-
By kuser123 in forum Ideas
Replies: 0
Last Post: 05-27-2004, 12:58 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Dell PowerEdge R730XD 28 Core Server 2X Xeon E5-2680 V4 H730 32GB RAM No HDD
$378.93

Dell EMC PowerEdge R440 Xeon silver 4215 2.5GHz 16 GB ram 2x 550W PSU No HDD
$275.00

Dell Poweredge R630 2x Xeon E5-2680 v3 2.5ghz 24-Cores / 64gb / Raid / 2x 1Tb
$374.99

Dell PowerEdge R240 Intel Xeon E-2224 3.50GHz 8GB DDR4 ECC NO HDD 250W
$285.97

Dell Poweredge R810 4x Xeon X7560 2.26ghz 32-Cores | 256GB | 3x Trays | H700
$289.99

Dell Poweredge R630 2x Xeon E5-2680 v3 2.5ghz 24-Core | HBA330 | No RAM or HDD
$149.99

Dell PowerEdge C4130 1U AI GPU Server | 2x E5-2680 v3 | 32gb Ram | 2x 1600W
$409.99

Dell PowerEdge C4130 1U AI GPU Server | 2x E5-2690 v3 | 64gb Ram | 2x 1600W
$524.99

Dell PowerEdge R530 2x E5-2630v4 H330 iDRAC8 Port Card Riser No PSU/RAM/HDD
$99.99

Dell PowerEdge R730 Server 2x Xeon E5-2630 V4 64GB DDR4 2TB HDD Rackmount
$489.99