-
I CANT CONFIGURE WIRELESS
HELLO I AM USING KNOPPIX 5.0 FOR LEARNING HTM AN C PROGRAMMING AND I HAVE WINDOWS INSTALLED I HAVE A WIRELESS NETWORK IN HOUSE I SOMETIMES NEED THE INTRNET SO I HAVE TO RESTART TO WINDOWS WEN I USE THE TOOL ON THE MENU KNOPPIX IT SAYS THERE IS NOTHING, MY PC IS A HP PAVILLON 7500s od the mini pc series ANY IDEA?
-
Same issue. Have IBM NetVista, 1.7 Celeron. Boot up with 5.0 DVD. Can see C drive folders. Can watch movies within via Knoppix media play program. Can not go on NET through Lynksys wireless and router attached to DSL. Wireless works great with normal boot into Windows XP Home. Knoppix sees my 1 GB flash drive as D drive. Able to copy files from DVD or C drive on to it.
Solution A:
1. Boot up in WindowsXP home. Now I am on internet.
2. Boot up into Knoppix from the windows platform. But how can this be done? Use of flash drive for splitting desk top into Knoppix and WindowsXP simultaneously?
Solution B:
1. Boot up into Knoppix via Live DVD in ROM.
2. Again, how can wireless connection be achieved?
Similar Threads
-
By rayees1437 in forum Laptops
Replies: 1
Last Post: 03-24-2008, 12:55 AM
-
By oconnork00 in forum Laptops
Replies: 4
Last Post: 12-30-2005, 04:28 PM
-
By achilles in forum Networking
Replies: 2
Last Post: 10-15-2005, 09:31 PM
-
By ebidder in forum MS Windows & New to Linux
Replies: 2
Last Post: 02-05-2005, 12:42 AM
-
By eblivion in forum Networking
Replies: 2
Last Post: 07-14-2004, 10:43 AM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Yealink T48S VoIP/SIP Phone, 2 x Gigabit Ports PoE 7" Color SIP-T48S | TESTED
$34.95

Grandstream VoIP Phone Adapter ATA 1-Line Black Ethernet (RJ-45) Micro USB
$27.07

Poly CCX 400 Desktop Business Media Phone VoIP 2200-49700-019
$49.99

Yealink MP54 - VoIP Phone - Black Teams phone Android POE WIFI Bluetooth
$49.95

Yealink SIP-T33G IP Phone 4-LineSpeakerphone VoIP Desk Phone Black w/ Power Sply
$25.00

Grandstream HT701 1-Port FXS Analog Telephone Adapter ATA VoIP Gateway -Free S/H
$19.99

Grandstream WP810 Portable Cordless Wi-Fi IP Phone
$49.28

Cisco/Linksys SPA2102 VoIP Phone Adapter Router 2FXS (Unlocked)
$17.99

Cisco CP-8841 IP Phone Charcoal Handset And Stand Included
$27.99

LOT OF 7 Grandstream GXP2170 High-End IP Phone - Black
$175.00