-
Mapping keys on keyboard to corresponding characters on scr
I am able to run the live DVD version of Knoppix on the XP Media edition of Windows XP. The live DVD forum version has been shut down which explained why I couldn't submit to that forum.
I have 1 irregularity - a floopy disk drive icon appears on the desktop, although this computer has no floppy drive installed.
A more serious challenge is that the SHIFT+ non alpha numeric keys do not correspond to the corresponding characters - for example, I have to press the SHIFT 8 key in order to get the left bracket character(it's supposed to be Shift 9). I also can't find the squiggly bracket keys at all. The keyboard icon on the lower right task bar is set to the US flag.
The keyboard is the stand 101 / 102 MS keyboard. Any suggestions about what I can twig to map the characters displayed on the keys to the characters displayed on the screen? Thanks!
Similar Threads
-
By jeicrash in forum Customising & Remastering
Replies: 1
Last Post: 02-23-2006, 11:38 PM
-
By embata_n1 in forum General Support
Replies: 0
Last Post: 11-22-2005, 12:59 PM
-
By bayamon in forum Customising & Remastering
Replies: 0
Last Post: 10-12-2004, 07:34 PM
-
By janmartin3 in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 0
Last Post: 11-17-2003, 05:18 PM
-
By ramu_i in forum General Support
Replies: 1
Last Post: 07-18-2003, 04:33 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Yealink T48S VoIP/SIP Phone, 2 x Gigabit Ports PoE 7" Color SIP-T48S | TESTED
$34.95

NEW Cisco Mitel 6930 IP Phone VoIP Business Phone Black Sealed
$89.99

Poly CCX 400 Desktop Business Media Phone VoIP 2200-49700-019
$49.99

SIM Bank 32 SIM Card Slots Ethernet SIM Server for GoIP
$400.00

Yealink SIP-T33G IP Phone 4-LineSpeakerphone VoIP Desk Phone Black w/ Power Sply
$25.00

Grandstream WP810 Portable Cordless Wi-Fi IP Phone
$49.28

Yealink T53W Black IP Phone Verizon VoIP LOT OF 4 Business Desk Phone
$150.00

Grandstream VoIP Phone Adapter ATA 1-Line Black Ethernet (RJ-45) Micro USB
$27.07

Cisco CP-8841 IP Phone Charcoal Handset And Stand Included
$27.99

Yealink SIP-T46G IP Phone - Used
$33.00