-
black screen, used boot cheat codes
I have an uncorrupted iso image CD, correctly burned. However, when knoppix boots it seems to be successful, yet after I am given a brief message about windows xp the screen flicks to black.
I used several boot options including:
-knoppix vga=0
-knoppix vga=0 debug -b 3
-knoppix failsafe debug -b 3
Still I get the black screen, and I know my monitor is detected and I don't believe my monitor the problem.
When I use the debug options all is well until I get the the very end, where I should only have to type "exit" to proceed. It doesn't work though, the word "logout" is continually given as a repy when I type exit, and I'm a bit confused here.
Any suggestions?
System: Athlon64 XP 3500 processor, ATI x800 video card, Windows xp
Similar Threads
-
By Aspra in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 6
Last Post: 01-30-2006, 11:57 PM
-
By RDReavis in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 9
Last Post: 04-04-2005, 09:12 PM
-
By cld in forum General Support
Replies: 1
Last Post: 07-15-2004, 01:45 PM
-
By alexx-rc1 in forum General Support
Replies: 0
Last Post: 09-25-2003, 10:07 AM
-
By Sigmatador in forum General Support
Replies: 8
Last Post: 04-02-2003, 04:56 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

KNOPPIX 9.1 Linux Install & Live DVD 32bit & 64bit
$19.99

Windows XP, Vista, 8.1, Linux Knoppix, Office XP, (6 CDS)
$10.00

Knoppix Live GNU Linux System 9.1 on Bootable CD / DVD / USB Flash Drive
$5.99

KNOPPIX USB DVD OS , BEST OF ALL HIGHLY RECOMENDED
$11.99

Knoppix Linux Bootable OS v8.6 "Original Live Operating System" 16G USB Stick
$20.85

VINTAGE SOFTWARE | KNOPPIX STD 0.1 (SECURITY TOOLS DISTRIBUTION)
$7.57

Knoppix NSM 1.2
$8.00

Knoppix Linux Bootable OS v8.6 "Original Live Operating System" 32G USB Stick
$21.42

Hamshack Live DVD-ROM
$7.00

Knoppix 5.0.1 ULTRA RARE Linux DVD - Linux Pro Extra August 2006
$33.72