-
Video problems with Geforce 7800GT
I have a working copy of Knoppix 5.0.1 but when I boot from it I get to the "splash" screen (the screen that shows Knoppix 5.0 with pistons in the background) but I don't see the pistons or anything the screen is, for lack of a better term, scrambled. I left it alone thinking it 'might' fix itself but doesn't. I am fairly proficient with computers and I have some minimal experience with Linux, but I am lost as to what to do.
Here is my full system specs:
AMD 3800 X2
BFG Geforce 7800 GT
ABIT AN8
2 GB of DDR 400 Ram
Thanks for any help!
Similar Threads
-
By kingfish600 in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 1
Last Post: 08-19-2005, 12:19 AM
-
By JFAB in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 2
Last Post: 09-06-2004, 02:41 AM
-
By smittan in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 0
Last Post: 05-09-2004, 08:01 PM
-
By gsanvic in forum Laptops
Replies: 15
Last Post: 05-05-2004, 06:59 AM
-
By frannette in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 12
Last Post: 01-24-2003, 08:12 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

IBM Power S822 POWER8 1x CPU 32GB DDR4 RAM 2U Rack Server No HDD.
$629.99

Lot of 2 IBM blade center Type H chassis 8852
$559.00

IBM QRadar xx29 2x Xeon E5-2650v4 2x 900W PSU M5120 12x 3.5" Bay Server No RAM
$149.99

IBM 7915 AC1 M4 E27R704 Server Intel 2650V2 32GB RAM NO HDD w/ 2x 750w PSU
$200.00

IBM 4262 SYSTEM x3200 Tower - HDD Wiped, NO OS
$80.00

IBM Power S922 9009-22A Power9 DDR4 10GbE 6X SFF Barebone Server
$999.95

IBM SYSTEM X3500 M3 SERVER 7380AC1 TOWER Server XEON E5620 8GB RAID SEE NOTES
$108.92

IBM Power 8 S822L Server 8247-22L POWER8 Enterprise 256GB RAM 2x 00KV626 CPU
$999.99

IBM System x3755 M3 2U Rackmount Server – No Drives or Trays
$150.00

IBM System X3650 M3 Server Xeon E5620 2.4 GHz 16 GB Ram Raid M5015 No OS No HDD
$87.96