-
Knoppix 5 and modem Talindus ND220
Hi! I have installed on my second hd Knoppix 5. I'm italian and I have a connection ADSL Flat of Telecom and a modem Talindus ND220. With knoppix 4 and eagle usb 2.3.2 the modem work perfectly but with knoppix 5 it don't wont to work. When I do make it show me some error. First it tell me that there is an arror in eu_main.c with 'owner' that I have solved putting /* and */. The second error is with MESSAGE_PARM with I have solved with MESSAGE_PARM_DESC(). But now there is a problem that I don't know how to solve. In the file Pipe.c at the line 922. Can someone tell me how to solve this problem? Or if there are some other drivers for my modem that work good with Knoppix 5?
Thanks!
Similar Threads
-
By jodef in forum Networking
Replies: 2
Last Post: 07-31-2005, 08:21 AM
-
By Mic Q in forum General Support
Replies: 0
Last Post: 11-17-2004, 02:17 PM
-
By panthrax in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 2
Last Post: 12-11-2003, 11:39 PM
-
By FarAway in forum Networking
Replies: 2
Last Post: 05-14-2003, 10:29 PM
-
By www.rzr.online.fr in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 0
Last Post: 04-21-2003, 09:49 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Vintage 5.25" Floppy Disk Drive Cleaning Kit Lot (1 Scotch 3M + 1 Verbatim) NOS
$49.00

Vintage HP Hewlett Packard 2112A 21MX 1000 M-Series 16-Bit Minicomputer
$419.99

Vintage Jetway J-620BF Socket 370 Celeron AT Motherboard SiS 620 Brand New
$75.00

Vintage ECS Micro-ATX Desktop Case | Beige/Dark Grey | *READ*
$80.00

Wyse Terminal Wy-50 With Cherry Mx Keyboard Vintage CRT Monitor WORKS
$299.00

VINTAGE 16" BLACK NYLON IBM THINKPAD NOTEBOOK LAPTOP MESSENGER CARRYING CASE BAG
$32.95
![Apple Macintosh Boot Disk System [1.0 - 8.0] 400/800k/1.4 Floppy for Vintage Mac picture](/store/img/g/EhEAAOSwg7ZnexmU/s-l225/Apple-Macintosh-Boot-Disk-System-1-0-8-0-400-800k-.jpg)
Apple Macintosh Boot Disk System [1.0 - 8.0] 400/800k/1.4 Floppy for Vintage Mac
$14.75

Vintage Tandy Color Computer Print Master Software Manual & Floppy Disk Binder
$38.00

Vintage 1986 Goldenrod Research Corp CP/M Desktop Computer Syste w/Keyboard
$350.00

Vintage Toshiba Satellite 4090XDVD Intel Celeron 400Mhz Retro - Powers up Cards
$57.59