-
thanks Harry, I appreciate the speedy response and good advice. I have been trying Knoppix now for about 6 weeks and really love it!! Once I have learned more about Linux in general I hope to move on and install a Debian based distro on my hard drive. Keep up the good work.
Similar Threads
-
By Chief_Wiggum in forum Networking
Replies: 0
Last Post: 08-19-2007, 07:28 PM
-
By jbreazeale in forum Networking
Replies: 4
Last Post: 12-26-2006, 08:03 AM
-
By atomicbluefish in forum Networking
Replies: 0
Last Post: 02-09-2006, 09:07 PM
-
By Chadsfunkin5 in forum Networking
Replies: 0
Last Post: 12-04-2005, 06:44 PM
-
By A. Jorge Garcia in forum Networking
Replies: 32
Last Post: 02-10-2004, 03:55 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

AMD Ryzen 5 5500 Processor ( read Description)
$59.00

INTEL CORE I7-870 SLBJG 2.93GHZ LGA1156 4 CORE CPU PROCESSOR
$23.00

(LOT OF 20) Intel Core i5-8400 CPU 2.80GHz Desktop Processor (SR3QT)
$700.00

INTEL CORE I9-10940X X-SERIES PROCESSOR | 3.30GHZ | SRGSH
$179.99

Intel Core i7-3770K 3.5 GHz Processor
$39.00

Intel Core i7-9700 Octa-Core 3 GHz Desktop Processor LGA 1151
$79.99

Intel Core i5-12500T SRL5W 2GHz 18MB 6 Core Socket LGA1700 Desktop CPU Processor
$114.99

Intel i7-8700 Coffee Lake 3.2GHz 6-Core Max Turbo 4.6GHz Processor
$67.99

Intel Core i7-10700 8-Core 16-Thread 2.9GHz Desktop CPU LGA1200 SRH6Y Z490 Z590
$129.00

Intel Core i7-4770 3.40GHz Quad Core SR149 LGA 1150 CPU Processor tested
$35.00