-
Problem with browsers with Knoppix.
Hi, I need some advice.
I have a PC with Knoppix that works as Proxy server and Internet Direct Connection for our Local Network users. How is that, I have 2 eth card, one with a Public IP and another with a Private IP. I configured the iptables to make nat and block some services, also activate the proxy server, and for the clients works excellent. In my laptop I have Mozilla with direct conection to internet and Internet Explorer with proxy server configured, and both works fine.
After a few hours of working, you could't get access with any browser. If you do a ping test with IP or URL it works, even the Outlook works, but if I use a browser (let's say Internet Explorer, Mozilla or Firefox) you can't access. In the Knoppix server still works the access. Only doesn't work for the clients.
I have to turn off and turn on again the proxy service to start working again.
Someone has an idea??????
Sorry for my bad English.
mcamacho.
Similar Threads
-
By zimbodel in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 5
Last Post: 12-24-2009, 07:04 AM
-
By V4HID in forum General Support
Replies: 3
Last Post: 09-06-2009, 12:55 PM
-
By adicm in forum Networking
Replies: 0
Last Post: 02-02-2006, 02:54 AM
-
By Dreamofgilgamesh in forum General Support
Replies: 1
Last Post: 09-29-2004, 08:15 PM
-
By satimis in forum Networking
Replies: 11
Last Post: 06-28-2003, 11:35 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

GIGABYTE A520M DS3H AC AMD AM4 Motherboard mATX
$59.99

GIGABYTE Z790 AORUS ELITE AX LGA 1700 Intel Z790 ATX Motherboard with DDR5
$189.99

Intel H310 LGA1151 8-9th Gen DDR4 M.2 NVMe mATX Motherboard IO Shield Battery
$54.99

ASUS PRIME Z490-V Motherboard Intel Z490 10th gen DDR4 LGA 1200 ATX w/ IO Shield
$84.99

ASUS PRIME B360M-C MicroATX Intel LGA1151 DDR4 HDMI VGA USB RJ-45 Audio
$34.99

MSI B550M PRO-VDH Micro-ATX Motherboard - AMD AM4, Ryzen 5000/4000/3000 Ready, P
$71.49

GIGABYTE B365 HD3 LGA1151 Intel 9th Gen motherboard
$59.99

MSI - B550M PRO-VDH WIFI (Socket AM4) AMD B550 MATX DDR4 Wi-Fi 6 Motherboard ...
$89.99

ASUS PRIME Z890-P WIFI Z890 LGA 1851 ATX motherboard, Intel® Core™ Ultra Series
$235.99

ASRock IMB-X1314 LGA 1700 Intel W680 DDR4 Quad display Micro-ATX Motherboard
$351.99