-
Creating user account
Hi,
I'm using Knoppix 5.0.1 from the Live CD and I'm saving the settings and the data on a USB pen. Now I want to create another user account, I tried many and many times but without success. Now I'm thinking that the Live version can't support more than one user account at a time. Is this true? How can bypass this? Or, how can I create a user account?
Similar Threads
-
By bobby_lobby in forum MS Windows & New to Linux
Replies: 2
Last Post: 01-30-2006, 09:58 PM
-
By teddymills in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 1
Last Post: 10-14-2005, 03:14 PM
-
By rrfish72 in forum General Support
Replies: 6
Last Post: 09-17-2004, 08:15 PM
-
By KnoppixDawg in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 2
Last Post: 07-17-2004, 08:50 PM
-
By Cuddles in forum Networking
Replies: 4
Last Post: 01-13-2004, 07:15 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Crucial MX500 1TB 2.5" SATA III Internal SSD CT1000MX500SSD1
$99.99

Samsung 2.5" 870 EVO SSD SATA III 250GB 500GB 1TB Internet Solid State Drive Lot
$90.00

Samsung 860 EVO 250GB SSD MZ-76E250 2.5" SATA III Solid State Drive -
$39.99

Netac 2TB 1TB 512GB 256GB Internal SSD 2.5inch SATAIII Solid State Drive lot
$549.00

Samsung 256 GB Internal SATA SSD Fully Tested 50%-79% Health
$24.00

Fanxiang 1/2/5/10Pcs 2.5'' SATA SSD Lot 1TB 2TB 4TB 512GB 256GB TLC Internal SSD
$129.99

2 PACK 128 GB SSD M.2 2280 SATA Solid State Drive Major Brands, Samsung, LiteON
$28.00

Fanxiang 256GB 512GB 1TB 2TB 4TB SSD Lot 2.5'' SATA Internal Solid State Drive
$42.99

EDILOCA EN880E 1TB M.2 NVMe PCIe Gen4 Internal SSD for Laptop/PC
$115.00

Netac 120GB 256GB 1TB 2TB Internal SSD 2.5'' SATAIII 6Gb/s Solid State Drive lot
$119.99