-
how to install. new to filesystem
Ok, after I installed knoppix on my hdd, (maby bad, but dreamlinux wouldn't boot, and neither would PHLAK) I realized that I would need a html WYSIWYG editor. I downloaded the program as linuxhtmleditor.tar.bz2. linux opened it as an archived file, and thats not what I want. When I downloaded it was I supposed to leave out the .bz2, or is it fine as it is? I really need this program for school work, and I would appricate help.
Similar Threads
-
By computerophil in forum The Lounge
Replies: 3
Last Post: 11-24-2009, 05:31 AM
-
By midget in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 0
Last Post: 02-26-2008, 07:34 PM
-
By rossi in forum MS Windows & New to Linux
Replies: 3
Last Post: 07-06-2005, 09:24 PM
-
By als in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 3
Last Post: 03-08-2005, 03:09 AM
-
By mallyone in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 0
Last Post: 02-01-2005, 10:46 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Ubuntu Server 26.04.1 LTS Bootable USB Flash Drive – Latest September 2026
$12.99

Sun Enterprise e450 400mhz cpu(x4), 4gb ram, 9gb HD w/spud most complete on ebay
$500.00

OPNsense pfSense 8-Core Atom C3758 2.2GHz 8GB DDR4 64GB SSD 8x NIC QAT AES VPN
$115.00

OPNsense Firewall VPN QAT 8-Core Atom C3758 2.20GHz 16GB DDR4 128GB SSD 8xNIC
$175.00

1U Rackmount PC Intel Core i5-2520M 8GB RAM 500GB HDD Ubuntu Linux Server
$109.99

Microsoft SQL Server 2019 Enterprise 40 Core Unlimited CAL Retail License FPP
$299.00

All New Ubuntu 26.04 LTS Linux Bootable USB Flash Drive
$15.95

Linux 5.2 The Complete Redhat Operating System Deluxe Secure Server 3 CD Book
$37.49

SQL Server 2022 Enterprise 96 Core License & DVD Unlimited CALs with CoA
$284.99

🏆BEST VPN IPVANISH🌐Premium 2027 ✅ Active Subsсriрtiоn⚠️Digital Fast Delivery🔥
$12.99