See if this helps:-
http://www.knoppix.net/forum/viewtopic.php?t=25809
Hi, I've been running knoppix 5,01 hdinstallation. I installed koffice, amarok and mpeglib using synaptic. Until the installation of these things, kdesu pasword was equal to my root pasword. Not now. kdesu password changed (without my edit) and I can't alter anything requiring it. I have not change my root password. Could anyone help me?
See if this helps:-
http://www.knoppix.net/forum/viewtopic.php?t=25809

Gigabyte 4U AI Server 10x Nvidia GPU 2x Xeon Gold 6150 36 Core 2.7GHz DDR4 RAM
$1499.00
Dell EMC PowerEdge R440 Xeon silver 4215 2.5GHz 16 GB ram 2x 550W PSU No HDD
$275.00
867959-B21 HPE ProLiant DL360 G10 CTO Server W/ 2x 865414-B21 1x 840140-001
$245.00
Dell PowerEdge R530 2x E5-2630v4 H330 iDRAC8 Port Card Riser No PSU/RAM/HDD
$99.99
Dell PowerEdge C4130 1U AI GPU Server | 2x E5-2690 v3 | 64gb Ram | 2x 1600W
$524.99
Dell PowerEdge C4130 1U AI GPU Server | 2x E5-2680 v3 | 32gb Ram | 2x 1600W
$409.99
Supermicro 2U GPU Server SYS-2029GP-TR 2x Xeon 6130 32C 6x PCIe 3.0 x16 Slots
$745.00
HPE ProLiant DL360 G11 Server - Intel Xeon Silver 4510 - 128GB RDIMM DDR5 - 1U
$4999.99
Dell PowerEdge FX2s + 8x FC430 Blades 16x E5-2630v4 160 Cores Rails No PSU/RAM
$699.00
Dell Constellation ES.3 3TB Enterprise-class Hard Drive (Wiped & Tested)
$39.00