-
Video problems with Geforce 7800GT
I have a working copy of Knoppix 5.0.1 but when I boot from it I get to the "splash" screen (the screen that shows Knoppix 5.0 with pistons in the background) but I don't see the pistons or anything the screen is, for lack of a better term, scrambled. I left it alone thinking it 'might' fix itself but doesn't. I am fairly proficient with computers and I have some minimal experience with Linux, but I am lost as to what to do.
Here is my full system specs:
AMD 3800 X2
BFG Geforce 7800 GT
ABIT AN8
2 GB of DDR 400 Ram
Thanks for any help!
Similar Threads
-
By kingfish600 in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 1
Last Post: 08-19-2005, 12:19 AM
-
By JFAB in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 2
Last Post: 09-06-2004, 02:41 AM
-
By smittan in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 0
Last Post: 05-09-2004, 08:01 PM
-
By gsanvic in forum Laptops
Replies: 15
Last Post: 05-05-2004, 06:59 AM
-
By frannette in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 12
Last Post: 01-24-2003, 08:12 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

SK Hynix Server Memory 32GB (1x32GB) RAM DDR4 2400MHz HMA84GR7MFR4N Lot of 12
$1599.99

Bulk lot of 13 × 4GB DDR4-2400 ECC Registered RDIMM server memory modules
$195.00

Kingston 32GB 64GB 128GB 256GB USB 3.0 Flash Drive Thumb Memory Stick Pen lot
$285.90

Lot of 9 Micron 16 GB DDR4 2993Y MTA18ASF2G72PDZ Server Memory
$899.99

Lot of 8 Hynix 16 GB DDR4 2993Y HMA81GR7CJR8N Server Memory
$849.99

Samsung (8X16GB) 128GB 2Rx8 PC4-3200AA-RE2-12 Registered ECC Memory DDR4
$849.99

SK Hynix 64B PC4-2933Y Server Memory DDR4 RAM HMAA8GR7MJR4N-WM
$499.99

Major Brand 8 GB PC3L-12800 (DDR3-1600) 2Rx8 DDR3L Laptop Memory RAM
$10.99

2 in 1 USB 3.0 Card Reader Micro TF card Reader usb adapter High Speed Cardreder
$3.99

x2 Micron 16GB 2Rx8 PC4-2666V ECC REG Server Memory - MTA18ASF2G72PDZ-2G6E1
$179.00