-
same problem trying to get online with Knoppix as with SUSE?
I am an XP user and would like to try using knoppix. From reading the forum it looks like my windows modem wont work with Knoppix. I tried SUSE and after running into the same problem found out that I needed to buy an external modem but even after doing so was never able to dial out and connect to my ISP.
If I try knoppix will I have the same problems trying to configure it as I did with SUSE? I don't have any software with the modem. This was a few years ago so maybe things have changed and hopefully gotten a little more user friendly?
Similar Threads
-
Replies: 1
Last Post: 06-28-2006, 09:40 AM
-
By cheetahman in forum General Support
Replies: 19
Last Post: 03-21-2005, 11:58 AM
-
By KnoppixFreak in forum General Support
Replies: 0
Last Post: 07-13-2004, 02:35 AM
-
By ik in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 2
Last Post: 10-18-2003, 10:17 PM
-
Replies: 1
Last Post: 03-28-2003, 05:35 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Yealink T48S VoIP/SIP Phone, 2 x Gigabit Ports PoE 7" Color SIP-T48S | TESTED
$34.95

Poly CCX 400 Desktop Business Media Phone VoIP 2200-49700-019
$49.99

Grandstream VoIP Phone Adapter ATA 1-Line Black Ethernet (RJ-45) Micro USB
$27.07

Cisco CP-8841 IP Phone Charcoal Handset And Stand Included
$27.99

Yealink SIP-T33G IP Phone 4-LineSpeakerphone VoIP Desk Phone Black w/ Power Sply
$25.00

Grandstream WP810 Portable Cordless Wi-Fi IP Phone
$49.28

Yealink T53W Black IP Phone Verizon VoIP LOT OF 4 Business Desk Phone
$150.00

Cisco / Linksys SPA2102 VoIP 2FXS Phone Adapter with Router (unlocked)
$18.99

SIM Bank 32 SIM Card Slots Ethernet SIM Server for GoIP
$400.00

Cisco CP-8841 IP Phone - Charcoal
$98.95