-
Blacklist? Is this my answer?
Hello! I'm having some fun with getting a dell wireless 1390 to work in knoppix. I've finally gotten ndiswrapper to install and I get the very satisfying ndiswrapper -l to say bcmwl5 drivers present hardware present. Next problem is just getting the wlan configuration tool to recognize the card. I've seen one or two posts concerning blacklisting hardware. I don't see how to blacklist the necessary files, or really what blacklisting is exactly. Or the correct files to put into the blacklist. Any help is appreciated, and I will share everything I learn with anyone else down the road who may have a dell inspiron e1505 with the internal 1390 wireless card. Thanx in advance.
Similar Threads
-
Replies: 0
Last Post: 04-24-2009, 12:18 PM
-
By joekrahn in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 1
Last Post: 01-25-2009, 05:16 PM
-
By longlostname in forum Networking
Replies: 2
Last Post: 03-22-2007, 07:05 PM
-
By Reaper in forum Customising & Remastering
Replies: 4
Last Post: 05-09-2006, 08:19 PM
-
By braveerudite in forum General Support
Replies: 15
Last Post: 05-07-2005, 07:05 AM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Gigabyte 4U AI Server 10x Nvidia GPU 2x Xeon Gold 6150 36 Core 2.7GHz DDR4 RAM
$1499.00

Dell EMC PowerEdge R440 Xeon silver 4215 2.5GHz 16 GB ram 2x 550W PSU No HDD
$275.00

867959-B21 HPE ProLiant DL360 G10 CTO Server W/ 2x 865414-B21 1x 840140-001
$245.00

Dell PowerEdge R530 2x E5-2630v4 H330 iDRAC8 Port Card Riser No PSU/RAM/HDD
$99.99

Dell Poweredge R730xd 12LFF 2*2660v4 4*1Gbe h730 2x 750W Server CTO
$308.00

Dell PowerEdge C4130 1U AI GPU Server | 2x E5-2690 v3 | 64gb Ram | 2x 1600W
$524.99

Dell PowerEdge C4130 1U AI GPU Server | 2x E5-2680 v3 | 32gb Ram | 2x 1600W
$409.99

Supermicro 2U GPU Server SYS-2029GP-TR 2x Xeon 6130 32C 6x PCIe 3.0 x16 Slots
$745.00

Dell PowerEdge FX2s + 8x FC430 Blades 16x E5-2630v4 160 Cores Rails No PSU/RAM
$699.00

Dell Constellation ES.3 3TB Enterprise-class Hard Drive (Wiped & Tested)
$39.00