I've got an xfs root filesystem that I want to back up remotely using knoppix.
Using the gui I've got the remote shares I want to back up to mounted but I am having trouble using the command line to mount the remote filesystem to a local directory like /mnt/media.
The whole reason for that is that I'm using xfsdump which only accepts commandline arguments for the file output.
So the real question is since I've got those filessytems I want to backup to already logged in to via the gui, is there anywhere noting that in the root filesystem that I can output to?
The regular mount commands are not working for whatever reason... but since they are already logged in to they have to be already visible somewhere... right?

OPNsense pfSense 8-Core Atom C3758 2.2GHz 8GB DDR4 64GB SSD 8x NIC QAT AES VPN
$145.00
OPNsense Firewall 16-Core Atom C3958 16GB DDR4 RAM 64GB SSD 8x 1Gbe QAT AES-NI
$195.00
VMware SD-WAN Edge 640N VeloCloud Dell E42W EnterpriseFirewall 32GB
$127.50
SonicWall TZ280 Firewall 03-SSC-6933 Advanced Edition 3YR NEW SEALED
$999.99
HP 2x 10GB OPNsense Quad Core i5-8500 8GB RAM 3Port Gigabit Firewall AES-NI SSD
$199.95
OPNsense pfSense 16-Core Atom C3958 16GB ECC RAM 512GB SSD 8-Port QAT AES-NI VPN
$258.00
quantity 2-Fortinet FortiGate 50G Enterprise Firewall VPN Appliance, MPN FG-50G
$570.00
Fortinet FortiGate 60F FG-60F UTM UTP License Until 2027 Network Security FW VPN
$229.99
Zero Trace Pen: All-in-one Tor Network Anonymous Drive + Cryptocurrency Wallet
$147.00
Fortinet FortiGate 50G Enterprise Firewall VPN Device, MPN FG-50G
$285.00