I've got an xfs root filesystem that I want to back up remotely using knoppix.
Using the gui I've got the remote shares I want to back up to mounted but I am having trouble using the command line to mount the remote filesystem to a local directory like /mnt/media.
The whole reason for that is that I'm using xfsdump which only accepts commandline arguments for the file output.
So the real question is since I've got those filessytems I want to backup to already logged in to via the gui, is there anywhere noting that in the root filesystem that I can output to?
The regular mount commands are not working for whatever reason... but since they are already logged in to they have to be already visible somewhere... right?

Kingston 32GB 64GB 128GB 256GB USB 3.0 Flash Drive Thumb Memory Stick Pen lot
$285.90
Microsoft Windows 11 Pro 64bit - New Sealed – Flash USB 1 PC
$49.99
Microsoft Windows 11 Pro 64-Bit USB Flash Drive (HAV-00162)
$36.99
Zero Trace Pen: All-in-one Tor Network Anonymous Drive + Cryptocurrency Wallet
$147.00
USB 3.0 Flash Drive 32GB 64GB 128GB Memory Stick Thumb Stick Lot Pack
$826.09
USB Type-A Flash Drive Metal Memory Stick High Speed USB Drive 128GB 256GB 512GB
$8.47
Lot 5/10pcs USB Flash Drive Memory Stick 1MB-64GB Pendrive Thumb Drive 8GB 32GB
$282.00
1/ 10/ 100pcs USB 2.0 2GB, 4GB ,8GB ,16GB ,32GB ,64GB 128GB USB Flash Drives Lot
$269.10
Full Version MS Office Professional Plus 2021 - 64-Bit Flash USB Drive Install
$59.99
Wholesale Sale 10/ 30/ 50/100pcs 256MB Metal Swivel USB Flash Drive Memory Stick
$165.90