in a dos prompt window, there's a short device list
lspci
which can also do a verbose mode, probably
lspci -v
after that, i'd browse the Control Center
Hi there, Knoppix (and linux) newbie here with some hopefully simple questions.
I utterly despise opening up a box to dredge through the dust and find out what the hardware is, so I thought it'd be nice to have a Knoppix CD in my kit. I'm not yet familiar enough with the OS to know where to find out what the hardware is. Is there a Knoppix equivalent to window's System Infomation or device manager, and if so where would I find it?
in a dos prompt window, there's a short device list
lspci
which can also do a verbose mode, probably
lspci -v
after that, i'd browse the Control Center

Yealink T48S VoIP/SIP Phone, 2 x Gigabit Ports PoE 7" Color SIP-T48S | TESTED
$34.95
Grandstream WP810 Portable Cordless Wi-Fi IP Phone
$49.28
Poly CCX 400 Desktop Business Media Phone VoIP 2200-49700-019
$49.99
Polycom Poly ObiHai OBI302 VOIP Adapter FREE S/H
$29.99
2 LOT - CISCO CP-8821-K9 Wireless IP VoIP Phone (no battery) (see desc)
$350.00
Yealink SIP-T33G IP Phone 4-LineSpeakerphone VoIP Desk Phone Black w/ Power Sply
$25.00
Grandstream HT701 1-Port FXS Analog Telephone Adapter ATA VoIP Gateway -Free S/H
$19.99
Cisco IP Phone 7940 Series VoIP Office Phone with Plantronics HL10 phone lifter
$25.00
Ooma 2602 Office IP Desk Phones 2-Pack for Ooma Office VoIP
$153.98
Cisco 8861 Gigabit IP Phone Phone 5-line business-class VoIP Wifi Bluetooth
$39.99